Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A vacation in Paris!

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

Crystal smiled, despite being slightly confused. Why was he suddenly alright with this, when a few moments ago he was frustrated and angry. She wasn't trying to hypnotise him. She would ask him tomorrow though. It was too late to ask now. She just had to make sure she remembered this time.

In no time, Quill reached the hotel. Opening the door, he walked into the lobby and into the lift. He couldn't believe it was already night; time sure flew. And he wasn't even having fun, just searching for a good restaurant.

He kept the door open for Crystal.

In no time, Quill reached the hotel. Opening the door, he walked into the lobby and into the lift. He couldn't believe it was already night; time sure flew. And he wasn't even having fun, just searching for a good restaurant.

He kept the door open for Crystal.

(We should just begin doing this over PM's instead.)

Crystal thanked quill for holding the door open and pressed the button to go to his floor, shortly before pressing the one above. Things had begun to feel awkward from her side. She felt bad for just saying no, and it didn't help that he still seemed agitated.

Crystal thanked quill for holding the door open and pressed the button to go to his floor, shortly before pressing the one above. Things had begun to feel awkward from her side. She felt bad for just saying no, and it didn't help that he still seemed agitated.

The lift doors closed and it slowly went up. Quill waited patiently - okay, maybe not - for it to reach his floor. The elevator was large, large enough to fit five ponies, but no more. The red velvet carpet was soft. Quill sighed as he realized that he was truly bored to notice all this.

The lift doors closed and it slowly went up. Quill waited patiently - okay, maybe not - for it to reach his floor. The elevator was large, large enough to fit five ponies, but no more. The red velvet carpet was soft. Quill sighed as he realized that he was truly bored to notice all this.

Crystal could feel a strong sense of boredom within the elevator, which wouldn't have been so negative if she didn't feel so awkward, because awkward and boredom are two really negative thing. "You are bored. I can tell. Quite easily actually. You keep looking around."

Crystal could feel a strong sense of boredom within the elevator, which wouldn't have been so negative if she didn't feel so awkward, because awkward and boredom are two really negative thing. "You are bored. I can tell. Quite easily actually. You keep looking around."

"Yep." He answered Crystal dryly. "Who would've thought somepony could be bored while waiting for an elevator to reach a floor?" He said. His tone could sound sarcastic to some, but he didn't mean it. He was still a little annoyed, but most of his annoyment (OOC:That's a word, right?) had faded away by now.

(OOC: nope. Annoyment is not a word)

Crystal sighed. He sounded kinda sarcastic from her point of view, but she could tell otherwise. Of course she couldn't let that on, it would be a bit suspicious. "At least you are honest." She commented; this normally being the time where she woukd put her hooves in her pockets. If she had pockets.

Quill nodded. "Yes, I guess so," he answered, though he couldn't really understand why somepony would lie about not being bored. There was nothing to lose by saying one was bored. He glanced up at the top of the lift, where it showed the floor they were currently at. They'd reach it soon.

Quill nodded. "Yes, I guess so," he answered, though he couldn't really understand why somepony would lie about not being bored. There was nothing to lose by saying one was bored. He glanced up at the top of the lift, where it showed the floor they were currently at. They'd reach it soon.

"Well I mean, you could have been lying, and I would not really know, I mean it kind of is hard to tell whether or not you were lying but I cannot really stop you either. You know..." Crystal had gone into her typical "Try and civer any evidence that you're a changeling" mide again from the looks of things. Oh well, they had reached their floor.

"Well I mean, you could have been lying, and I would not really know, I mean it kind of is hard to tell whether or not you were lying but I cannot really stop you either. You know..." Crystal had gone into her typical "Try and civer any evidence that you're a changeling" mide again from the looks of things. Oh well, they had reached their floor.

Quill was slightly freaked out. He was pretty sure he hadn't said that part, just thought it. Maybe he'd been thinking aloud. That happened sometimes. Well, whatever it was, it didn't matter. They were reaching Quill's floor. The lift doors opened. "See you tomorrow, then?" asked Quill.

(edited)

Quill was slightly freaked out. He was pretty sure he hadn't said that part, just thought it. Maybe he'd been thinking aloud. That happened sometimes. Well, whatever it was, it didn't matter. They were reaching Quill's floor. The lift doors opened. "See you tomorrow, then?" asked Quill.

Crystal was kind of relieved when the elevator reached its floor but kinda dissapointed now that Quill had walked out. She shrugged. "Yes, I guess I will see you tomorrow." She was half tempted to give him a hug, just to mess with him;but decided it was too late for that. So instead she simply followed up with a "Goodnight Quill." Edited by darklord260

Crystal was kind of relieved when the elevator reached its floor but kinda dissapointed now that Quill had walked out. She shrugged. "Yes, I guess I will see you tomorrow." She was half tempted to give him a hug, just to mess with him;but decided it was too late for that. So instead she simply followed up with a "Goodnight Quill."

"Okay then." Quill, too, was kind of sad that he had to leave, but, hey, they'd meet each other tomorrow. It wasn't like they were separated for a decade. "Goodnight to you too," he said awkwardly, standing there, looking at Crystal. Eventually he walked away to his room.