Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, Hello?

MisterRe

so confused

Don't worry, I'm always confused. Sometimes it helps...

Anyways, welcome to this here safe haven on the stormy seas of the internet. I'm on here far, far too much, so if you ever need me, I'll probably be there, maybe, if I'm not busy... 

Don't worry, I'm always confused. Sometimes it helps...

Anyways, welcome to this here safe haven on the stormy seas of the internet. I'm on here far, far too much, so if you ever need me, I'll probably be there, maybe, if I'm not busy... 

Sure dude. Hey this quoting thing is neat! Soo, what's up? I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Am I supposed to just stay here?

Hey this quoting thing is neat!

It sure is, buddy!

I'm doing swell! I hope you are as well. As for the "staying here" bit, if you're talkin' 'bout the forums in general, then yes. If you're talkin' 'bout the welcoming plaza, nah. Feel free to branch out wherever you see fit.

IPBoard does take some time getting used to, like me from phpBB to here.

Welcome to the forums. If you need any help, PM the staff, or me.

(or anyone else volunteering to help)

Heyo, I'm fairly new here too though I tend to be everywhere I can lately on this "internet".

I've had the account for a few months but you just gotta pretty much jump into the forums and flow, it makes sense more as time goes on.

Hello, and welcome to the forums MisterRe!

Am I supposed to just stay here?

Feel free to go to any of our other sections around the site, discuss the show in Show Discussion; Discuss the fandom in Sugarcube Corner; There's plenty of pony art in Pony Artwork; There's also boards for discussing things non-show related, and boards for playing games. Just browse around and have a magical time~ :)

Gone a day and this @_@, holy moly this is alot to take in. Wow ... So many Replies

We're a talkative bunch on the MLPfourms. But we're plenty fun! The forums are a great place for conversation, creative stuff (Artwork and writing and other stuff) Roleplays, and games!  Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions! 

I will post even more replies and you can't stop me!

So yeah, that's another way to say "Welcome to the forums, no matter what you say I will post even more replies and you can't stop me!". Hope you'll find your way in the forums and have fun when you did so. :lol