private [Reboot] Reign of Chaos

The Ponyville Critic

Emerald was walking in the Everfree forest. The cuts on her forelegs made it almost impossible for her to walk. Emerald was panting, she had been walking like this for awhile. Emerald sighed, and layed down on the grass. Her forlegs were killing her.

"Celestia damnit, we need to stay together! Basic combat strategy, oh well, not everypony knows that," Al Capony said. 'You're the only one in the group with detective skills and combat training, think... Ah, the Everfree Forest! It provides cover,' he thought, rushing towards the Everfree, and saw hoofprints, he started following them and noticed blood. "Whoever hurt her is going to be sorry as [bUYSOMEAPPLES]!" He said.

Edited by Al Capony

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard went quiet.

"I will go and look for her also." He said, calmly.

"I've got a bone to pick with them anyways."

He laughed maniacally.

He left.. not following Capony, he notices one of them coming at him.

That one, had his food.

"You..." He said, staring it down.

"Give me my food, and you wont get hurt."

Richard demanded.

The Chaos child, rushed him.

"A fighter, eh? Well! HOPE YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF DIRT!"

He said, while bashing it to the dirt.

That made it pissed.

It unleashed a barrage of attacks.

All but the last one missed.

"URF!" Richard said, as one leg was cut, just slightly.

"EMERALD!! HELP!!"He yelled hoping she could hear, While trying to not get hit by the magic.

"MISTY SCREWED UP THE SPELL! IT ACCIDENTALLY LEFT YOU!" He yelled, as he dodged another bolt of magic.

'Please..'

He thought as another bolt was fired, just missing him.

Emerald heard a voice, it was faint but it sounded like Richard. Emerald ignored the pain in her forlegs, she got up and ran towards  sound of the voice.

"Celestia damnit, we need to stay together! Basic combat strategy, oh well, not everypony knows that," Al Capony said. 'You're the only one in the group with detective skills and combat training, think... Ah, the Everfree Forest! It provides cover,' he thought, rushing towards the Everfree, and saw hoofprints, he started following them and noticed blood. "Whoever hurt her is going to be sorry as [bUYSOMEAPPLES]!" He said.

Emerald ran straight into Al, she blushed a faint pink but pulled herself together quickly. "Richard is in trouble, I heard him scream." Emerald started to run, looking back every so often to make sure Al was still following her. Blood was pouring out of her forlegs, but somehow she ignored it.

--

Emerald finally reached Richard, she paused for a moment to catch her breathe. But when she saw the Chaos child, Emerald started to fight it, it put up a good fight.

"Thanks Emerald!" He smiled.

The chaos child fired one last shot, and aimed for emerald, before it passed out.

"OH NO YOU DONT!"

Richard quickly noticed it, and Jumped front of the bolt.

He was engulfed in the same goop.

(Ooc: Good move? Cuz i believe that counts as a loyal move, cuz he took the hit. An unloyal friend wouldn't have done that.)

Emerald finally reached Richard, she paused for a moment to catch her breathe. But when she saw the Chaos child, Emerald started to fight it, it put up a good fight.

Al Capony saw that she was terribly injured, so he decided to help out with the Chaos Child by shooting it in between the eyes. "Follow me, we'll be safe at my bomb shelter, I've also got med kits to tend to your wounds, bring your friend too," he said, "I'm not sure he can walk on his own, help me carry him would you?"

(OOC: I'm playing SR3, responses might be slower than usual.)

Edited by Al Capony

"Umm.. Guys. I cant move."

He said, Still sticking to the ground.

A tear began to form.

"Help. Please. I don't wanna be taken! I dont!!" He said, in a scared and frantic voice.

"Oh my.. This is bad! REALLY BAD!!" He yelled.

(Ooc: Can somepony slap him? Hes gonna get louder, and attract attention.)

@,

Capony looked through his saddlebag, used his magic to pull an apple out of it, and shoved it into Richard's mouth. "If we're going to survive, you have to shut up. These things... These Chaos Children, they're attracted by noise," he said, while scraping the goo off of Richard, putting some in an evidence bag with a biohazard label. "Can you walk now? If so, could you carry that Chaos Child? I have some research equipment at my bomb shelter," he said. He looked at Emerald, "I'm going to carry you, put these bandages on, they'll help with the bleeding, but won't completely stop it, we can patch you up better back at the shelter," he said, picking up Emerald and helping support her, slowly walking towards the rendezvous point. 

Edited by Al Capony

@,

Capony looked through his saddlebag, used his magic to pull an apple out of it, and shoved it into Richard's mouth. "If we're going to survive, you have to shut up. These things... These Chaos Children, they're attracted by noise," he said, while scraping the goo off of Richard, putting some in an evidence bag with a biohazard label. "Can you walk now? If so, could you carry that Chaos Child? I have some research equipment at my bomb shelter," he said. He looked at Emerald, "I'm going to carry you, put these bandages on, they'll help with the bleeding, but won't completely stop it, we can patch you up better back at the shelter," he said, picking up Emerald and helping support her, slowly walking towards the rendezvous point.

Emerald blushed when he picked her up. But did as he told and put the band-aids on herself. Emerald's ears perked up at the sound of Richard's yelling.

"Umm.. Guys. I cant move."He said, Still sticking to the ground.A tear began to form."Help. Please. I don't wanna be taken! I dont!!" He said, in a scared and frantic voice."Oh my.. This is bad! REALLY BAD!!" He yelled.(Ooc: Can somepony slap him? Hes gonna get louder, and attract attention.)

"Richard, just come with us. Stop being such a filly." Emerald leaned against Al's side. His body warmth gave her streangth. Edited by Emerald <3

After he ate the apple, much to the groups dismay, it regrew.

"Aw COME ON!"

He said, wanting to face hoof.

He heard a few steps.

"Uh oh. their here." He knew, that if his friends were to be captured, It would-be his fault.

"Run. Go on without me. I shall be fine." He said, with confidence.

'I hope they don't stay.. I really hope they dont, Cuz i don't want them being captured because of me..'

Emerald leaned against Al's side. His body warmth gave her streangth.

@

(OOC: He's putting the moves on her XD, JK)

"Not much further, [bUYSOMEAPPLES] it's cold," Capony said. 'Glad I have Emerald to keep me warm,' he thought. "Only a few more miles and we'll be there, we have to be there before it starts raining, or we'll freeze to death. I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to die yet."

@,

The inevitable happened.

Richard was captured, and was sent to an unknown place.

"You... You MONSTER! Your so called children STOLE MY FOOD! They also ponynapped

Almost everypony in ponyville!" He yelled, at the silhouette of discord.

A soft chuckle emitted from the silhouette.

"Almost?"

He questioned.

"Like i'd EVER tell you."

Richard retorted.

@,

Emerald blushed when he picked her up. But did as he told and put the band-aids on herself. Emerald's ears perked up at the sound of Richard's yelling.

"Wait, where the buck is Richard? I should have set up a psychic link between all of us so we would know where everypony was at all times. Before I forget, Emerald, this may hurt a bit for a second," Capony said, touching his horn to her head, and they were linked. 'I won't venture into your mind if you won't venture into mine,' he thought, sharing thoughts was a great way of communicating without making noise.

Missy had just been standing there, map in her face. She hadn't done a good enough job, Twilight probably would have been disappointed with her. Still, it wasn't like her to give up without a fight. She charged a teleportation spell and disappeared. It was a mistake, the library had now been over-run. Missy screamed, and in a flash of green, she was gone too.

"No amount of magic can make me crack, bub!"

He yelled, and spat at discord.

"We will see about that." Discord said.

"Try me! I have something called Willpower, and guess what? You'd exaust yourself before you would get any progress." He said, reaching out of the bars.

A few hours passed.

The newly captured missy, was thrown in the same cell.

"Nopony. and i mean NOPONY steals my food, Hurts my friends and throws me in jail, without getting broken bones!!" He shouted, continuing to try and attack.

He shortly came up to misty.

"I wont let anything bad happen to you. Promise." He said, smiling.

(edited)

Missy was sore, everywhere, when she got thrown in, the impact must have broken her right hind leg or something, along with the bash on the back of the head from earlier, which Missy now realised was bleeding.

"Thank you, i'm not exactly in the best state here." Missy replied.

Edited by ShyFlutters

@,

"We have to find him, before the others get into the same kind of trouble." Emerald leaned against Al's side, looking up at him with a rather serious  look. "Al, can you set me down? In case there is anypony hurting them, I want to be able to you know;  walk on my own?"

We have to find him, before the others get into the same kind of trouble." Emerald leaned against Al's side, looking up at him with a rather serious  look. "Al, can you set me down? In case there is anypony hurting them, I want to be able to you know;  walk on my own?"

"We're still going to my bomb shelter, I need to patch you up, gear up, and figure out exactly what this is," Capony said, holding the bag of goo. "I could make some sort of scanner that could track large deposits of it, maybe find out where Richard is. I'm not doing anything else."

Edited by Al Capony

(edited)

The cell was dark and creepy, really fitting a place of Discord's standards. Missy was too crippled to get up, she didn't have enough strength to use her wings to get her up either, the ground was cold, they needed to find a way to get out, before Discord had any plans for them.

Edited by ShyFlutters

"We're still going to my bomb shelter, I need to patch you up, gear up, and figure out exactly what this is," Capony said, holding the bag of goo. "I could make some sort of scanner that could track large deposits of it, maybe find out where Richard is. I'm not doing anything else."

Emerald nodded. "Sounds cool. But if we are doing this, we need to do this fast. What if another one of them is in trouble as well?" Emerald bit the bottom of her lip. She didn't want to lose her friends, they were the only thing she really had left. She looked up at Al, a determined look on her face.

Emerald nodded. "Sounds cool. But if we are doing this, we need to do this fast. What if another one of them is in trouble as well?" Emerald bit the bottom of her lip. She didn't want to lose her friends, they were the only thing she really had left. She looked up at Al, a determined look on her face.

"Don't talk like that, we're almost there, it's just through these bushes," Capony said. He walked through the bushes and saw 5 Chaos Children. 'Get down!' He thought, sharing the thought with Emerald. He sent her another 'You take the two on the left, I'll take the 3 on the right, can you do that?' 

"Don't talk like that, we're almost there, it's just through these bushes," Capony said. He walked through the bushes and saw 5 Chaos Children. 'Get down!' He thought, sharing the thought with Emerald. her another 'You take the two on the left, I'll take the 3 on the right, can you do that?'

Emerald smirked. "It hurts that you even doubt me." The three Chaos Children surrounded Emerald, Emerald jumped up and kicked each b them in the face. One of them garbbed Emerald from behind, Emerald jabbed her elbow into it multiple times until it let go.

Emerald smirked. "It hurts that you even doubt me." The three Chaos Children surrounded Emerald, Emerald jumped up and kicked each b them in the face. One of them garbbed Emerald from behind, Emerald jabbed her elbow into it multiple times until it let go.

Capony pulled out his pistols and got 2 shots on one of the Chaos Children, aimed at another one, and fired. Nothing happened. He was out of ammo. "Well, this just isn't my day, is it?" He said. He used his magic to lift one of the Chaos Children into the air and smashed it's skull repeatedly into a tree. There was an audible crack heard, and Capony dropped it. He elbowed the other one that he heard from behind him, turned around, and stabbed his horn into the soft spot underneath the jaw, killing it instantly. "You okay?" He asked Emerald.

( Time for a not so srs moment!)

"Argh, Pootis!"

Richard said, bashing his head against an wall.

Discord overheard him.

"What?"

He questioned him.

"I SAID POOTIS!"

Richard yelled.

Discord was confused.

He laughed at richard's word.

"Hohohoho!! say it again!!"

He asked.

"Pootis."

Richard laughed, and discord also laughed.

"We may hate eachother, but ye have a good taste in humor." Richard said, and sighed.

(edited)

"Pootis" Missy thought "That's quite funny."

"...and what do we have here?" Discord asked. "Why if it isn't the esteemed Missy Starlight, faithful lap-dog of Princess Twilight, how sweet." Discord levitates Missy over to the cell bars. "You ponies are ridiculous, so attached to each other." He drops Missy and  she lets out a sharp scream of pain.

Edited by ShyFlutters

Capony pulled out his pistols and got 2 shots on one of the Chaos Children, aimed at another one, and fired. Nothing happened. He was out of ammo. "Well, this just isn't my day, is it?" He said. He used his magic to lift one of the Chaos Children into the air and smashed it's skull repeatedly into a tree. There was an audible crack heard, and Capony dropped it. He elbowed the other one that he heard from behind him, turned around, and stabbed his horn into the soft spot underneath the jaw, killing it instantly. "You okay?" He asked Emerald.

"I'm fine. Are you Okay?"Emerald bent over and touched ger fourlegs. A bit of blood sank into her hooves. "Oh crap..." Emerald had pushed her body to far, and now she was feeling the slightest bit faint. Her eyes fluttered, she was slowly losing vision. Finally, she fainted.

"YOUSONOVA [bLEEP!] [bLEEP!] ofa [bLEEP!]"

Richard became furious.

He wasn't gonna just let his friend take crap from a spirit of chaos.

"Those are a few words to describe you in where im from!"

He said, extending out his hoof, trying to hit discord.

"NOBODY. AND I MEAN NOBODY.. HURTS.. MY.. FRIENDS.. AND GETS AWAY UNSCATHED!!"

He thrashed his hooves through the bars.

"Temper, temper! You'd wouldn't want me to get rid of your mouth, would you?!" Discord retorted.

Richards face puckered.