Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open To the Top

GingerJoy

@@GingerJoy

"Nah. I've been adventuring for nearly four years. I think it's a little too late." Blast opened the door to the dorm and was about to exit. "I'll be back in a bit, Leo."

Blast exited the dorm and walked around the outside of the college. He couldn't believe he was finally given the chance to experience university life. He noticed that the entire place felt empty. He didn't like that. He searched around for more familiar faces. He already ran into Leo. There might be a few others.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Luna shrugged and looked at Bon-Bon and Lyra, holding her hoof out to them. "I'm Luna." She said to the two mares. "Do either of you perhaps know where the dorms are...?" She then notices her nose is bleeding and quickly pulls a tissue from her saddlebags and holds it to her nose. "Thanks for being some of the first ponies to actually be nice to me. I've met both of you and two other ponies who haven't been complete and utter dicks... Oh~! I forgot to ask your names."

@gingerjoy

Aqua was spacing out at the tv, she suddenly heard the knock on door “oh shit!" She ran to the closed door and opened it “sorry about that,are you my roommate?" She said to the red stallion at the door.

((Sorry about keeping the macster waiting, i desided to make aqua space out because my ipads been glitching.)))

@@Chubby Luna,

"I'm Bon Bon" She shook Luna's hoof "I know what you're saying about the college. We took a shortcut through the West district and some stallions... touched my flank"

"Yeah, but we showed them! I'm Lyra by the way"

"You threw your sandwich at them"

"Exactly"

"Ugh... Anyways, if you told me your dorm number, I could point you in the right direction"

@@Noble,

Big Mac's half-lidded eyes looked down on the mare in front of her, he chewed his Grain thingy ((I don't know what it's called)) from one side of his mouth to the other and said "Eeyup"

"They did? Oh god. Let's see here, my dorm number is..." She said as she pulled out her student ID and read over it, eventually finding what she was looking for: 'Dormitory number: 13'. "I'm in dorm number 13, I guess." She answered, returning her student ID back into her saddlebags.

Aqua looked at surprised and shocked at the huge red stallion at the door

“Holy....shit......."

She shook her head

“I wasn't expecting the world's best and biggest cider maker to be my roommate!"

She moved away from the door

“Welcome in!"

(((It's a piece of wheat that big Macintosh chews on))

@@Chubby Luna,

"Oh Bon Bon, check your student ID!"

"What? Fine..."

Bon Bon looked at her dorm number, it was 13 as well.

"Hey, we're sharing the same room" She said "Isn't that funny"

@@Noble,

"Thank ye kindly" Macintosh replied, he walked in and looked around. The room was pretty spacious, it had it's own TV and a separate bathroom, no kitchen however.

Big Mac set his bags down by his bed "Ya'll got something to eat?"

@@GingerJoy,

Blast looked around for a bit and couldn't seem to find any pony around. "Might as well go around and explore this island." Blast got into a running position and jetted out of the university's iron gate. He ran through the island's city. It reminded him of Canterlot if it were more of a bustling city rather than a kingdom. He still continued to look around for familiar faces around the city.

@,

Berry Punch stumbled out of the Pub doors.

"And don't come back!" The Pub owner shouted

Berry tried steadying herself on a nearby lamppost "Go screw yourself you... you... shlummie..."

She ungracefully walked all over the street, barely managing to keep herself standing. Berry thought she saw a stallion running towards her, but there was little she could do in movement to get out of the way.

@gingerjoy

Aqua looked at big macintosh.

“Umm..for snacks, beer and chocolate milk in the mini fridge, and some popcorn and chips, and i think some apples but.."

She points to a fancy silver landline phone next to her bed.

“I'm thinking about ordering some food from the pizza place, what do you think?"

@@GingerJoy,

"Hm, I guess we are. Want to go get settled at our dorm and all that crap?" Luna asked Bon-Bon. "Or we could go and familiarize ourselves with the island. I'm good either way." She then looks over to Lyra. "Lyra, you could come with us too if we go explore this island."  

@@GingerJoy,

Blast screeched on his hooves to a halt and walked up to the drunk mare. "Seems like you've been drinking. That's no good. Let's go get you a cup of coffee." Blast helped the mare stand as he took her to the nearest coffee shop. "You seem to be angry about something, mare. What's got you mad?"

@@Noble,

Big Mac walked over to the fridge and grabbed an apple.

"Pizza sounds mighty fine" He said, taking a bite out of the apple and chewing very, very slowly

@@Chubby Luna,

"I think I want to stay inside for a little bit..." Bon Bon shuddered "We should go to our dorm rooms. You can come follow Lyra"

"Cool"

The three ponies started walking

"So, what subjects are you studying Luna?"

@,

"Your mother!" Berry shouted, she calmed down slightly and started waving her hoof around "Wavey..."

@@GingerJoy,

Blast sighed and entered the coffee shop. "Look, I don't know what you went through in there, but you shouldn't be drowning yourself in beer and stuff like that. It messes with your system." Blast bought the mare a latte with the bits he had. "Drink this. It'll make you feel better."

@,

"I don't need... your charity" Berry mumbled before downing the entire steaming latte "...My mouth hurts"

She took a napkin from a nearby table and started folding it. Eventually she made a crude origami giraffe, but she stuffed the item into her mouth and swallowed.

"Are you my mummy?" Berry asked Blast

@@GingerJoy,

"I'll be studying astronomy, science, calculus, and a few others I can't remember. What about you guys?" Luna replied. Luna pulled put her student ID as they approached the door to dorm number 13. Luna slid her student ID through the card reader and the door unlocked. 

@@GingerJoy,

Blast raised an eyebrow. There was something very wrong with this mare. "Ummm... no. Are you trying to find her? Why did you eat that paper giraffe, anyways?" Blast got a vanilla latte for himself and took a sip. He didn't feel comfortable with this mare. She made him feel uneasy.

Luna climbed up onto the top bunk, took off her saddlebags, and kicked back. The top bunk creaked a little. Luna used her magic to remove an old gaming system from her saddlebags and connect it to the TV. It was a Super Neightendo Entertainment System, or SNES. She inserted a game, as well. "Star Filly", it said. ((Yes, I am parodying Star Fox. XD)) Turning on the TV and the Neightendo, Luna was greeted with the Neightendo logo.

(edited)

@@Chubby Luna,

"I'm doing history, drama and psychology... and Lyra copied what I chose" The trio walked into the room. It was fairly compact with two beds lined up against each other, a sofa and TV opposite to the beds, wardrobe in the corner and a separate room for the bathroom.

"I call dibs on the bed" Lyra jumped onto the two beds and messed them up

"Oh dear... I suppose we should get comfortable"

@,

"My mother is dead you donut!" Berry shouted once again, she got down from her seat "Walk me home, handsome"

@@Chubby Luna,

"Ohh! Let's have a go!" Lyra climbed into the top bunk with Luna, the bunk bed creaked even more

"Be careful guys... that bed looks a little unstable"

"What's that about a stable?"

"Never mind... I'm just going to sit on the sofa and watch" Bon Bon mumbled as she threw herself onto the furniture

Edited by GingerJoy

Aqua grabbed the phone and dialed “little Discord" pizza place

“Holy shit, he's drunk!"

Aqua then relaxed and facehoofed herself

“I forgot, i can speak drunk gibberish."

She then returns to the phone

*gibberish*

She piovteds her head towards mac

“Hey mac!, what's are room number, Wait, Nevermind!"

She looks over to mac

“Mac!, i get the cheeze, you get the peperoni!"

She then hangs up

“10 bits for 2 pizzas....seems good"

She then dials berry punch's number

@@GingerJoy,

Blast blushed. "Uh, sure." Blast walked with the mare back to the college dorms. She looked about his age, so he only assumed. After a while, they returned to the dorms and accompanied the mare to her room. "Little advice; lay off the beer and cider for a bit." He shut the door behind her and proceeded to his. As he was walking, he saw a familiar red stallion. "Macintosh?"

Edited by Stevenearthpony

A few hours later, Luna is about to defeat the final boss, and she finally kills it. If she were hit even one more time, Luna would have to start over on the entire game. "YES! WOOOOOO~" Luna shouts and thrusts her fist in the air, and the bed breaks, and she screams and falls. She gets up, with some bruises and a splinter in her hoof. "Ow... Sorry, it was my fault." She apologized as she came to her hooves. "Goddamn it, I need to lose some weight." She mumbled, following with a sigh.

@,

Big Mac seemed to ignore Blast and proceeded into Aqua's dorm, where they proceeded to order pizza.

@@Noble,

Berry heard her mobile ring, she tried looking for it but fell over and landed on the carpet.

"Oh carpet... why you so smooth?" She said as she hugged it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Mac looked at Aqua as the phone went into voicemail.

"That sounds like Berry's voicemail. It's not a surprise she doesn't answer"

@@Chubby Luna,

Lyra pulled herself from the mess "That was so cool! We were just like 'Ahhhhhh!' and then CRASH!"

"Oh dear Celestia..." Bon Bon facehoofed "Are you two okay?"

“Fealing i have, that nova was with her i do."

Aqua left a voice mail

“Hey berry!,you want to go downtown at midnight and get super drunk?, anyways call me or see me, i'm in dorm 7!"

She looked again at big macintosh

“The pizza will come in 5 mins, so don't get suprised if there's a knock."

@@Noble,

Big Mac pulled out a magazine titled 'Potato weekly' and read it. Every now and then he'd slowly lick his hoof and turn the page.

Knock Knock

Answering the door, Big Mac paid the delivery pizza dude and took the food inside.

"Eeyup! This sure smells good" He said with a small smile