Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'Realistic' Pixie Dust

Bronyette

Well a certain very talented fellow named Skybound inspired me enough to try his style out with my own twist. Of course he is so much better than me, but for a pretty quick drawing without references I think it turned out decently.

post-11323-0-02987900-1377368843_thumb.jpg

Overly Attached Pix

Seriously, if you haven't seen his art, you certainly should, instead of looking at this weird deformed pony.

That is all, if you have any critiques, please inform me so Ican do better next time.

• Brohoof 12

Wow that's amazing :o

I mean how could you not think you done an amazing job.

seriously if I ever make an oc you can draw him for me.  :wub:

Edited by PhaZd
  • Brohoof 1

Wow that's amazing :o

I mean how could you not think you done an amazing job.

seriously if I ever make an oc you can draw him for me.  :wub:

Aww, thank you. :catface: Its just that this style is pretty new to me and Skybound is so much more professional.

Also I would happily draw your character if you make one, just pm me the details if ever want to.

Good work as usual x3

Nice clean lines, proportions seem to be mostly alright!

The eyes though... kinda scare me a bit o.o Feel like she's watching me...

Awesome work~

Thank you! :3 I meant for the eyes to freaky, so my work there is done. My character is a little crazy, so it fits perfectly. Now if only I could draw this well digitally...

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! :3 I meant for the eyes to freaky, so my work there is done. My character is a little crazy, so it fits perfectly. Now if only I could draw this well digitally...

Mission Accomplished then. x3

Digitally is a bit tricky, but once you find little tricks that you do yourself,  you'll get the results you want every time. 

I'm sure We'll see great digital work from you in the near future since you obviously can draw on paper. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I must say, I was a little taken aback (in a good way) when I first read that I 'inspired' you to draw something.  You truly do humble me and I appreciate what you have said here.

I, for one, think you did a very good job with this piece and that you have sold yourself too short.  Drawing outside of one's comfort zone can be a very daunting feat and I think you performed admirably.  If a slightly-crazed pony is what you were shooting for, then you nailed it exactly.

The only critique I can offer at this time is that the shoulders seem slightly too far back to me but that is a minor issue. I believe you are definitely on the right track and I eagerly await what you may come up with next.  Again, great job!

• Brohoof 1

I must say, I was a little taken aback (in a good way) when I first read that I 'inspired' you to draw something.  You truly do humble me and I appreciate what you have said here.

I, for one, think you did a very good job with this piece and that you have sold yourself too short.  Drawing outside of one's comfort zone can be a very daunting feat and I think you performed admirably.  If a slightly-crazed pony is what you were shooting for, then you nailed it exactly.

The only critique I can offer at this time is that the shoulders seem slightly too far back to me but that is a minor issue. I believe you are definitely on the right track and I eagerly await what you may come up with next.  Again, great job!

Yay! Thanks a whole lot for commenting! I appreciate it. And I do see what you mean with the legs, I'll remember that when I draw next time. It is out of my usual style so I'm not too good at spotting things like that. :3 Thank you~

Looks adorable, nice linework, yadyadayada, if I didn't like it, I wouldn't have brohooved.

"cracks knuckles"

-eyes are slightly derped

-shading in the ear seems a bit dark

-lower part mane seems too small/too high on the neck

-base of the neck seems too thick for the head

• Brohoof 1

Looks adorable, nice linework, yadyadayada, if I didn't like it, I wouldn't have brohooved.

"cracks knuckles"

-eyes are slightly derped

-shading in the ear seems a bit dark

-lower part mane seems too small/too high on the neck

-base of the neck seems too thick for the head

Yay, thanks for the critique. Everyone is always so worried about sounding mean that they normally don't post a in depth critique. I did notice the eyes, but by that time I had shaded them and they would be hard to erase. X3