Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh, hi there!

FizzL

Hey! My name is FizzL, and I'm an Australian student and brony.

I ran into a few fellow fans at Supanova recently, and after meeting them I decided I wanted to start really taking part in this amazing community! I've never properly been able to talk about the show with anyone before, so I'm looking forward to doing that here - and I really hope it'll help me get some confidence to start recording and sharing some music, too! :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey, man, happy welcome!

Hope you have a great time, everyone´s pretty cool and chill, and there are topics about nearly everything xD.

Not to mention lotsa amazing artists and random people to meet, talk to...

Enjoy yourself, see ya around

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I really hope you do get inspired to create music! I would be happy to listen to it! Have a great time on the site by the way!

Welcome to the forums, FizzL! This is a huge place where I'm sure you'll have tons of fun with all the things to do and discuss around here! 

If talking about the fandom is something you're really into, you might enjoy taking a look at this section of the forums! It's also really cool that you're into music! That being the case, Octavia's Hall might be just what you're looking for to share your creations! :)

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, I'd be more than happy to assist with any questions you might have.

I'll see you around, and have fun!

Edited by Jacob Danik

I ran into a few fellow fans at Supanova recently, and after meeting them I decided I wanted to start really taking part in this amazing community! I've never properly been able to talk about the show with anyone before, so I'm looking forward to doing that here - and I really hope it'll help me get some confidence to start recording and sharing some music, too! :D

Nice to meet you! Same here! You'll definitely be able to talk about the show here! I'd love to hear your music! What type of music do you play?

Hello, FizzL! What's Supernova? I've never heard of it :P. Talking about the show is really fun, I do it all the time! I'd reccomend the Show Discussion forum section if you like that. Good luck with your music idea! Have fun here! :)

Nice to meet you! Same here! You'll definitely be able to talk about the show here! I'd love to hear your music! What type of music do you play?

I play acoustic and I sing, so I guess I'll get to playing basic acoustic stuff? I've never had a reason to show anybody any pony music, but I suppose I'll really be getting into that now :derp:

Oh you wont regret setting your hoof here! It's simply FABULOUS! :D

BROHOOF ALL THE WAAAAIIY /)

Wheeeeew! (\

Hello, FizzL! What's Supernova? I've never heard of it :P. Talking about the show is really fun, I do it all the time! I'd reccomend the Show Discussion forum section if you like that. Good luck with your music idea! Have fun here! :)

Supanova's a great nerd convention that runs all over Australia around the year. As far as I know, it's pretty much the Aussie Comic-Con - full of cosplay and special guests and stuff. I hadn't realised that there was so much of an MLP following over here until then! And thanks heaps :)
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLP forums FizzL!

I'm sure you'll like it here everypony is really nice and friendly and I bet you will make some friends really quick. B)

If you have any questions or need any help, just message me. ;)

Enjoy your stay here. :)

*Brohoof* /)

I play acoustic and I sing, so I guess I'll get to playing basic acoustic stuff? I've never had a reason to show anybody any pony music, but I suppose I'll really be getting into that now :derp:

Wheeeeew! (\

Supanova's a great nerd convention that runs all over Australia around the year. As far as I know, it's pretty much the Aussie Comic-Con - full of cosplay and special guests and stuff. I hadn't realised that there was so much of an MLP following over here until then! And thanks heaps :)

Alright! Can't wait to hear some of your music! I love Acoustic guitar!