Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I am a real cool guy~ get to know me?

manicman66

Hello there! You can just call me manic for short if you want but I am new here. I've dabbled into a few forums before so I know the ropes and already read the rules, I know what I am doing, and am ready to have some good old fashioned fun! I think that in time I'll grow to like this place, it looks really cool and totally a place to hang out. SO say hello to me and welcome me aboard to this most beautiful place! I like Fluttershy the most totally, I guess for background ponies I lije Octavia, or maybe Zecora, Who wouldn't like a zebra? ~nods~ 

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... So, you've gone to other forums before? Well, I think this is actually much more special than other forums; its one of the kind...

Anyway, allow me to be the first to welcome you to the largest and the nicest brony forums on the internet! With over 15,000 brony members, I think that you will get along quite well, since you've experienced other forums. I think you will have no problem with this forum! I am looking forward upon meeting you in the near future!

Hey there, welcome to MLP Forums! Fluttershy is my favorite pony out of the mane six as well. 

I hope that you'll have a great time here. :)

Sup dude! I have to say this forum is nothing like the forums Ive been to, well to be fair I only go to two other forums, one is for my gaming scifi clan, the other is a rat forum for me and my pet rats for info benefits. Here though this forum is a pure for sure place to have fun and embrace pony fanchise!