Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi ^^

Jacula

Welcome to the forums, Jacula.

We're all pretty kind and helpful so if you ever have any questions, be sure to ask a member or a mod, or just simply look at the "FAQ" and "Global Community Rules".

FAQ - http://mlpforums.com/page/faq

Global Community Rules - http://mlpforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Also...both sections are conveniently located under the "Help" tab at the top of the page. 

Have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Weclome to the forums Jacula, you say you are confused so I will try my best to help.

The forum is split into many sections, I cannot name them all, but the main ones are the welcome plaza, beyond equestria, canterlot castle and the Role Play section (my fav). Most of them are self explanitory and give you a step by step guide about that section in the sub-forums. I cannot say any more for I lack the information. If you want to know more, conntact the staff members for help, its what they are there for. Any way welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. /)

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure you'll figure this place out before you know it :). Feel free to ask me if you're confused about anything, or anybody else really since most people around here are pretty friendly. Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site :)

• Brohoof 2

how do i get onto the roleplay!?!?! it wont let me on! someone help me!

You have to reach muffin rank (I think) so post on some other threads. It won't take long (like 4 more posts in your instance)

• Well this is interesting /)030(\ , I'm kinda confused but that's ok, I'm sure I'll learn what this whole place is about very soon

Hey! Welcome to the forum! It sure is indeed interesting here. Haha many members offered great advice to help start you off so I hope you find it useful. I hope you have a fantastic stay on the forum!

@@Jacula,@,

Oh ho hoo! Now now... dear children *motions you to sit down*

Allow me to tell you a story... IN SWEDISH!! 

Så en gång så var jag på promenad med min hund. Vi var ute i en skog alledes i närheten och han var inte kopplad. Och så plötsligt så far han i väg i ett skott!

Då var det ett rådjur han hade sett! Det tog ett tag innan han kom tillbaka. 

:P

• Brohoof 1

@@Jacula,@,

Oh ho hoo! Now now... dear children *motions you to sit down*

Allow me to tell you a story... IN SWEDISH!! 

Så en gång så var jag på promenad med min hund. Vi var ute i en skog alledes i närheten och han var inte kopplad. Och så plötsligt så far han i väg i ett skott!

Då var det ett rådjur han hade sett! Det tog ett tag innan han kom tillbaka. 

:P

lol! i dont even know what it means and i still laugh! haha! and i like The Swedish brony Because Sweden! lol

• Brohoof 2

• 11 months later...