Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sweetiepede

Bugplayer

Hi there pony friends!

I just finished a little piece of art, and also my first try in the ''painting'' style.

And I must say, I'm really impressed with the final product,

and also by how ridiculously absurd it turned XD 

I hope it doesn't make a new spin-off, but could actually be pretty hilarious haha.

So, onward to art! ^,^

sweetiepede_study_by_bugplayer-d6m7uen.j

Sauce: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Sweetiepede-Study-400114607

So there it is!

If you have critics, about what's right and what's wrong, I'll be more than pleased to hear them  :lol:

• Brohoof 17

Can... can it be?? D: I have only heard the tales of such a creature as the Sweetiepede, but to actually gaze upon it with my own eyes.... It's... it's... beautiful... *wipes away single manly tear*

In all seriousness though that is quite nice, I love it! You should totally do more. :)

• Brohoof 1

Wow! thats really good!  its as funny as it is creepy! I can't really think of any improvements so well done! Definitely beats anything I could draw :lol:

Yay I'm glad you like it! :D

But you'd probably be able to beat meh no kidding!

Sometimes you just have to try new styles. Like I said, it's the first time I tried painting and the result was not so bad ^.^

......that's horrifying but it's so good and funny....DO I LOVE OR HATE IT D: seriously though great job on the pic Sweetiepede is best spin off :P

Yeah I also have mixed opinions about this, and I've seen a few other people having the same issue.  :o

Crikey!
Will you look at that beauty?
The Sweetiepede lives in it's natural habitat, searching for a cutie mark. It uses it's majestic singing voice to lure in prey. 
:3

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 3

Can... can it be?? D: I have only heard the tales of such a creature as the Sweetiepede, but to actually gaze upon it with my own eyes.... It's... it's... beautiful... *wipes away single manly tear*

In all seriousness though that is quite nice, I love it! You should totally do more. :)

I though they were instincts as well, but my pencil said the opposite! ^.^

I'm so happy it's please you, and I shall do more of this type of art... Maybe a little more serious this time :P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!...................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

seriously... i'm disgusted by (oops sorry) i'm disgusted by centipedes. they always remind me of the human poopipede... instant bonerkill

the drawing is r8 m8 b8 proffezionalzx thoughzx

noice

:o Didn't mean to give you bitter thoughts hehe :P

And hum, let me try to translate.. *The drawing is right mate...bate...provision..huh...*

Halp... :(

Crikey!

Will you look at that beauty?

The Sweetiepede lives in it's natural habitat, searching for a cutie mark. It uses it's majestic singing voice to lure in prey. 

:3

I should have included this in the description this is hilarious! XD

But she's herbivore, so I wonder what's sound leaves can make... 

I gotta open a book for this one.

Damn, thats as bad as spiderjack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5jKuYOotsA

But anyways. I love you're drawing style. Its pretty professional and nice to look at the same time.

I think I'm going to have nightmares from this, thank you my friend!

Also, I'm happy to hear your feedback :P

God I think it's the first time someone said that I was doing something professionally... Yay!

How is that creepy? I think it's absoloutely adorable! xD You did an amazing job on this! I would totally love to see more of your work!

Some people find it creepy, and I understand them haha. It's all about perceptions.

I think it's called hum...Creeporable? 

And yes, soon enough more of this style! :D

• Brohoof 1