Windows 8 Ponies!

MJDudeK

I know these OS Pony threads are kinda smothering this forum and I'm sorry for that I just keep getting requests. This one is for another friend. Just to let anypony who wants me to make something for them know, I can do a lot more than OS wallpaper. lol... Anyway here it is!

post-19103-0-66560600-1379195129_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

post-19103-0-81227600-1423075304.jpg

I think it would be best if you merged all your "<operating system here> ponies" into a "OS Ponies" thread. That way all the stuff is grouped together in one thread, therefore making everything easier to find while keeping the forum cleaner. ;)

LxC9ncx.png

I won't be a complete brony until I get a Thunderlane plushie and go to a convention.

I think it would be best if you merged all your "<operating system here> ponies" into a "OS Ponies" thread. That way all the stuff is grouped together in one thread, therefore making everything easier to find while keeping the forum cleaner. ;)

That sounds like a good pretty good Idea, thanks! There's really no more to that thought I just wanted to acknowledge you but I need the letters for the mandatory min.

I think it'd be fun to have Rainbow Dash on a Windows 8 desktop theme, and you could push various windows into her, and she'd say, "Hey! Cut it out! Quit it!" "Oh yeah?" (She'd do a little tornado and screw your screen up, etc.)

• Brohoof 2

Ain’t that Equestria / Drop on by / Ain’t that Equestria / Give friendship a try / Ain’t that Equestria / Ponies who fly / Little pink cupcakes for Pinkie Pie

yaaaay i love it :3 this is so cool thanxs mate time to change wallpaper, oh i just woke up and it took me a while to find the thread but love it a lot thx

No Problem

we have a huge problem. Resolution is super low xD i told you it's 1600x900 :P

Edited by Rayray

k7qv.png
  "Adrenalin begins when gravity ends" ~Studio Liverpool       Siggy by le awesome: NightOwl

Smarticle of my class, problem with studies? PM me :) would be happy to help

yaaaay i love it :3 this is so cool thanxs mate time to change wallpaper, oh i just woke up and it took me a while to find the thread but love it a lot thx

Yep! No Problem! Just fr future referance, all the Windows Ponies and the like I will start posting in the thread called OS Ponies so they don't clutter up the forum!