Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Equestria (Romance/SoL/Drama/Etc.) NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN!

dedacct6

@Pink Mist
"Hey, im kind of new here two. I just arrived. Maybe my new friend Doug can show you around?" Smiles elegantly. "You probably will want a nights rest before class? What is your name cutie?" Smiles widly at the young mare. "My name is Arina, Arina Blacksword. I just arrived from Trottingham college."

"Yeah... I would've liked it better outside if there were no ponies out there." Blazing agreed, flopping onto his own bed. He randomly had the urge to try something. "Hang on, I need to try something." He said, before hitting his horn against the wall. Nothing happened, he just collided with the wall normally. "Aw... I was hoping something interesting would happen." He said.

Pixie gave a strange look as she looked at Blaze. "What did you expect to happen?" She laughed a bit and rolled onto her back. "You are so goofy." The mare brought her hoof to her mouth and giggled a bit. "But that's why I like you so darn much." The mare could hardly believe what she just said.

Pixie gave a strange look as she looked at Blaze. "What did you expect to happen?" She laughed a bit and rolled onto her back. "You are so goofy." The mare brought her hoof to her mouth and giggled a bit. "But that's why I like you so darn much." The mare could hardly believe what she just said.

"I was wondering if I could get my horn stuck or something." Blazing said. "Well, not stuck bu- Oh you know what I mean, I think." He added. He didn't quite know what he was trying to say, but he knew he was hoping he could do something to the wall with his horn. If I can't make use of it magic wise, I might as well make use of it another way... He thought.

((I'm gonna go for a little while, I'll be back later))

@Pink Mist

"Hey, im kind of new here two. I just arrived. Maybe my new friend Doug can show you around?" Smiles elegantly. "You probably will want a nights rest before class? What is your name cutie?" Smiles widly at the young mare. "My name is Arina, Arina Blacksword. I just arrived from Trottingham college."

Hi Arina. My name's Pink Mist. Nice to meet you, and you too Doug.

Pink smiled. So far she had already been welcomed nicely by somepony. This is a good sign. Maybe she'll get to make friends sooner than she expected. 

I sure hope I make new friends. That way I won't feel so much sadness over losing my old ones.

OOC: Italics are when she's thinking ;)

"I was wondering if I could get my horn stuck or something." Blazing said. "Well, not stuck bu- Oh you know what I mean, I think." He added. He didn't quite know what he was trying to say, but he knew he was hoping he could do something to the wall with his horn. If I can't make use of it magic wise, I might as well make use of it another way... He thought.

((I'm gonna go for a little while, I'll be back later))

((Same here, talk to you later or tomorrow, I gotta go to a game.))

Pixie turned to look over at the orange stallion. "Actually... I have no idea what you mean." She stated, giving a questioning look. She got up out of her bed and walked over to Blaze. "Are you okay?" She asked, giggling.

@Pink Mist

"Hey, im kind of new here two. I just arrived. Maybe my new friend Doug can show you around?" Smiles elegantly. "You probably will want a nights rest before class? What is your name cutie?" Smiles widly at the young mare. "My name is Arina, Arina Blacksword. I just arrived from Trottingham college."

Frost had dosed off in his sitting position while the others were talking. His loopyness had worn of when he slowly opened his eyes. "Are you guys.....hi." he said slowly, remembering what had previously happened. "I'm Frost by the way." he said to the others extending his hoof for a shake.

((Sorry for not replying you guys....school you know))

Edited by Frosty V

Frost had dosed off in his sitting position while the others were talking. His loopyness had worn of when he slowly opened his eyes. "Are you guys.....hi." he said slowly, remembering what had previously happened. "I'm Frost by the way." he said to the others extending his hoof for a shake.

Seeing the groggy stallion extend his hoof out, Pink giggled a little.

Poor guy must be tired.

Hey Frost. Name's Pink Mist. Nice to meet you. 

She extended her own hoof out to shake his.

Hey so what do you guys do for fun around here? I want to know if there's something cool here to do when I'm not studying or in my dorm reading.

Edited by Pink Mist

Seeing the groggy stallion extend his hoof out, Pink giggled a little.

Poor guy must be tired.

Hey Frost. Name's Pink Mist. Nice to meet you.

She extended her own hoof out to shake his.

Hey so what do you guys do for fun around here? I want to know if there's something cool here to do when I'm not studying or in my dorm reading.

Frost smiled widened as he shook Pink's hoof. "Nice to meet you Pink." he said dropping the shake. "Anything cool to do?" he asked rubbing his chin. "Hmmmmmm.....I don't really know I just transferred here from Hayverd Law school." he said rolling his eyes.

((Hayverd?! Sweet Celestia I'm bad at this))

Frost smiled widened as he shook Pink's hoof. "Nice to meet you Pink." he said dropping the shake. "Anything cool to do?" he asked rubbing his chin. "Hmmmmmm.....I don't really know I just transferred here from Hayverd Law school." he said rolling his eyes.

((Hayverd?! Sweet Celestia I'm bad at this))

OOC: Hayverd's actually pretty good ;)

Hayverd huh. Cool. I've heard that's a really good school, but it's pretty hard to get into. So why'd you transfer here?

Filler: Oh my gosh I hate this character limit ^_^ It bugs me to no end cause I don't have anything else to say for the regular post.

Sniff sniff. "You smell like my uncle after Winter Wrap up day, had a cider to much?" Looks with a kind smile, "I dont mind, everypony got their poison. Nice yo meet you Frost."

@Pink Mist

"I like going to cafees driking an applecino, just talking and people watching. And having slumber party, im propably a bit childish." Blushes " I grew up in a small town I know. What do you like to do Pink?"

OOC: Hayverd's actually pretty good ;)

Hayverd huh. Cool. I've heard that's a really good school, but it's pretty hard to get into. So why'd you transfer here?

Filler: Oh my gosh I hate this character limit ^_^ It bugs me to no end cause I don't have anything else to say for the regular post.

Frost frowned a bit rubbing his hoof in the dirt. "I transferred because Law wasn't really my thing.....I want to presue music, but my parents wouldn't hear it." He said looking at the ground. "I lost it......I argued in rage....packed up my stuff, left, and came here.....I havent spoke with them since." he said softly

Sniff sniff. "You smell like my uncle after Winter Wrap up day, had a cider to much?" Looks with a kind smile, "I dont mind, everypony got their poison. Nice yo meet you Frost."

@Pink Mist

"I like going to cafees driking an applecino, just talking and people watching. And having slumber party, im propably a bit childish." Blushes " I grew up in a small town I know. What do you like to do Pink?"

Oh it's fine. I like having slumber parties with my friends too every now and then. Never gets old for me. 

Well I like to read, travel that's something I LOVE to do. I've been traveling all over Equestria. It's fun. You get to meet new people and see some pretty cool places.

Frost frowned a bit rubbing his hoof in the dirt. "I transferred because Law wasn't really my thing.....I want to presue music, but my parents wouldn't hear it." He said looking at the ground. "I lost it......I argued in rage....packed up my stuff, left, and came here.....I havent spoke with them since." he said softly

Well that sounds just awful Frost. My family lives in Canterlot and they're not too happy with me traveling all the time, and I guess I'm just really different from them in lots of ways. But we always make up when I go back to visit them. Maybe you'll make up with your parents too.

Well that sounds just awful Frost. My family lives in Canterlot and they're not too happy with me traveling all the time, and I guess I'm just really different from them in lots of ways. But we always make up when I go back to visit them. Maybe you'll make up with your parents too.

Frost slowly started to nod. "I don't know how though.".he said slowly, stopping his nod. -How can I go back after what I said?- he thought. He put on a smile and looked back up smiling. "Heg yeah I guess your right." he said listening to the other pony as to change the subject.

Frost slowly started to nod. "I don't know how though.".he said slowly, stopping his nod. -How can I go back after what I said?- he thought. He put on a smile and looked back up smiling. "Heg yeah I guess your right." he said listening to the other pony as to change the subject.

Just give it a shot, it'll work out hopefully. 

Pink gave Frost a small smile.

Hey so any of you want to hang out later today? I just need to unpack my stuff and then I have nothing better to do. I want to do something here my first day besides reading. That's for later.

Oh it's fine. I like having slumber parties with my friends too every now and then. Never gets old for me. 

Well I like to read, travel that's something I LOVE to do. I've been traveling all over Equestria. It's fun. You get to meet new people and see some pretty cool places.

"I hardly travel at all, which is weird, because I study suply chain managment." Says laughingly. "I would love to travel though. Frost, I think its great you follow your dream, better to find out earlier then later. Do you play in a band? I really love trot and roll!"

"I hardly travel at all, which is weird, because I study suply chain managment." Says laughingly. "I would love to travel though. Frost, I think its great you follow your dream, better to find out earlier then later. Do you play in a band? I really love trot and roll!"

Nice area of study. But I certainly hope you get to travel someday. I haven't regretted leaving home at all. I just felt like I didn't really belong there, so I've just been traveling hoping to find my place. Maybe some place I can finally call home. But for now, I just jump from one place to another.

Just give it a shot, it'll work out hopefully.

Pink gave Frost a small smile.

Hey so any of you want to hang out later today? I just need to unpack my stuff and then I have nothing better to do. I want to do something here my first day besides reading. That's for later.

Frost brought back his smile. "I'd love to hang out! Sounds like fun, it's good since I don't know many ponies around here." he said letting out a small chuckle. He looked at the other pony and smiled. "Thank you, following dreams is what I do best!" he said laughing slightly.

Frost brought back his smile. "I'd love to hang out! Sounds like fun, it's good since I don't know many ponies around here." he said letting out a small chuckle. He looked at the other pony and smiled. "Thank you, following dreams is what I do best!" he said laughing slightly.

Don't know anyone here either. Well except you guys know. So what do you want to do? I bet there's some really cool places here worth checking out. 

Filler: Pickle barrel kumquat pickle barrel kumquat I hate this, pickle barrel kumquat chimicherrychanga

((Same here, talk to you later or tomorrow, I gotta go to a game.))

Pixie turned to look over at the orange stallion. "Actually... I have no idea what you mean." She stated, giving a questioning look. She got up out of her bed and walked over to Blaze. "Are you okay?" She asked, giggling.

"I'm fine, I'm just bored." Blazing said. "When I have nothing to do, I try to make my own entertainment, and sometimes I get a bit carried away." He explained. He remembered how one of his friends used to question his sanity because of the way he acted. He smiled slightly at the thought of it.

"Well im off to bed! Sorry to be so rude! The night air is chilly, and im tierd after travelling!" Nods politely and start trotting off. "I will see you tromorrow everpony!" She says turning her mane charmingly, and smiles a little extra at Doug. And blushes.

(( ooc: going to bed! Good night!))

"Well im off to bed! Sorry to be so rude! The night air is chilly, and im tierd after travelling!" Nods politely and start trotting off. "I will see you tromorrow everpony!" She says turning her mane charmingly, and smiles a little extra at Doug. And blushes.

(( ooc: going to bed! Good night!))

Frost waved and smiled. "Good Night! We'll see you tomorrow!" he called after her before looking back to Pink and Doug, smiling wider. "So....I'm sure there are some good coffee shops downtown. Maybe thoughts are worth a look." he chuckled thinking back on how long it had been since he had gone to a coffee shop.

"I'm fine, I'm just bored." Blazing said. "When I have nothing to do, I try to make my own entertainment, and sometimes I get a bit carried away." He explained. He remembered how one of his friends used to question his sanity because of the way he acted. He smiled slightly at the thought of it.

"Oh alright." She said, sitting down onto the bed. She picked up the covers and pulled them over her. "So...?" The mare started to speak. "What are we supposed to do here? This is a date after all." Pixie questioned the stallion. "We can't just keep hitting our heads against the wall." 

"Oh alright." She said, sitting down onto the bed. She picked up the covers and pulled them over her. "So...?" The mare started to speak. "What are we supposed to do here? This is a date after all." Pixie questioned the stallion. "We can't just keep hitting our heads against the wall." 

"Um... I got nothin..." Blazing said. "I was planning on spending the day outside, but then everypony showed up." He added. He sort of wanted to go back and see if everypony was still there. "Maybe they left, should we go find out?" He asked. Being in here is no fun, being outside is much more fun. He thought.

"Um... I got nothin..." Blazing said. "I was planning on spending the day outside, but then everypony showed up." He added. He sort of wanted to go back and see if everypony was still there. "Maybe they left, should we go find out?" He asked. Being in here is no fun, being outside is much more fun. He thought.

"Well yeah... but even then there isn't an awful lot we can do."

Pixie stated with a sigh. "It's a campus, all they expect us to do around here is study." She stood up and walked to the door. 

'I honestly wish there was something we could do here that would at least be slightly romantic.' The mare thought.

"Well yeah... but even then there isn't an awful lot we can do."

Pixie stated with a sigh. "It's a campus, all they expect us to do around here is study." She stood up and walked to the door. 

'I honestly wish there was something we could do here that would at least be slightly romantic.' The mare thought.

"Well..." Blazing couldn't think of how to finish. "Never mind." He said, feeling like an idiot for starting a sentence without thinking about what he was trying to say. Meh, I'll remember it later. He thought, walking over to the door. He didn't know what he wanted to do outside, but at the same time he didn't know what he wanted to do inside.