Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming GTA5 crews

Mr. Changeling

You know, I'd be up for that if GTA Online would bother working after 8 hours of pain...

Haha, just kidding. If the servers clear up a little and I can actually get the tutorial to work (to get into a game) then I'll hit you up.

:lol:

Y'all can join my crew tongue.png It is mostly Reliable People and people that will get things done. If you'd like to join hit me up so that you can get that request in ^^ Both of Yeah.

Edited by a Pegasus Pony

Y'all can join my crew img-1899940-1-tongue.png It is mostly Reliable People and people that will get things done. If you'd like to join hit me up so that you can get that request in ^^ Both of Yeah.

I could be up for something. I've been trying to sort out a crew, but haven't really found anything. How many people are in your crew?

I could be up for something. I've been trying to sort out a crew, but haven't really found anything. How many people are in your crew?

7-8 In my personal crew and 450 on my Clan crew :P You'd be in my personal crew as we all have fun and get the job done, I need some people like right now on Xbox so that I can do this Heist or robbery job :P

7-8 In my personal crew and 450 on my Clan crew tongue.png You'd be in my personal crew as we all have fun and get the job done, I need some people like right now on Xbox so that I can do this Heist or robbery job tongue.png

That sounds cool, I'll have to see what's going on with my IRL friend's crew first, I'm not sure but can you be in multiple crews at once? 

That sounds cool, I'll have to see what's going on with my IRL friend's crew first, I'm not sure but can you be in multiple crews at once? 

You can be into 3 crews at once so that should not be a problem however you must make your crew active if you want extra XP with them :P

You can be into 3 crews at once so that should not be a problem however you must make your crew active if you want extra XP with them tongue.png

Soz for late reply, that's good then, wasn't sure haha. I'll see what's happening with my friends crew first... If I can get on it, I've been having problems, like everyone has ohmy.png