Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ummm... (Ellipses tell a lot about a person)

Rinkitty

Hello. 

Ummm... I like ponies, though, you could probably tell. Because I joined a forum. About ponies....

I also like The Legend of ZeldaIt's my favorite game series.

Ummmmmmm~, nature is cool, too. Animals, plants and such. I'm kinda like Fluttershy.

Uhhhh... eeeehhhh, 'KAYTHANKSBAI.

*Zoooooom~~~*

(Feel free to ask questions if you'd like to get to know me, as it's pretty evident that I'm not good at introductions. O-only if you want to, though!)

Also, here's a Luna for your troubles :3 

post-20014-0-03729000-1380783091_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Hello Fluttershy! Uhm, I mean Rinku for joining this Forum! You don't need to be shy around here, most users are extremely nice!

? Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you!

Welcome welcome welcome, I say how do you do?

Welcome welcome welcome, I say hip hip hurray!

Welcome welcome welcome to Ponyville MLPForums todaaaaay. ?

(PS: Maybe I should've updated the replies before singing... sad.png )

Edited by Akise Aru
  • Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums, Rinku! That picture of Luna is adorable! biggrin.png

I can see you are a funny, strange, "Pinkie Pie" type by looking at your profile.

Have a nice Pinkie Pie welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2IQAv4GSo&feature=plcp

P.S. Your website is broken. tongue.png

A Pinkie Pie? Really? I always thought me and Discord were kindred spirits....

Anyway, thanks for the welcome song! T'was very nice of yew biggrin.png

And I am aware that http://I don't....com is down at the moment. We're trying everything we can to get it back up, so stay chill, and it'll be up and running shortly. ~Thanks!

Hello Fluttershy! Uhm, I mean Rinku for joining this Forum! You don't need to be shy around here, most users are extremely nice!

It's okay! I usually listen to a song I like multiple times, so it's no biggie ^3^

• Brohoof 1

That has happened to me too, I find it rather embarrassing, but when it comes to the Pinkie Pie welcome song, anyone can listen to it 1000 times and still enjoy it. :)

Hi there Rinku and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to ask me anything if you need help. wink.png

*Joined da heard*

"Glimmer Lily"? As in, a lily that glimmers?? That'd be beautiful!yay.png

Anyways, thanks for teh welcomez. I'll forever be in your debt for making my welcome slightly less uneventful :D

P.S. I've been a "brony", or whatever,for a while now. It just took me a while to actually gather the courage to join da forumz. The interwebs can be a scary place...

Thanks regardless!

• Brohoof 1

*inhale*

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUY!

*pass out*

Whoa, don't die on me now. I'd be super sad and stuff if someone died in my own welcome thread ; ^ ;

"Glimmer Lily"? As in, a lily that glimmers?? That'd be beautiful!img-1899724-2-yay.png

Anyways, thanks for teh welcomez. I'll forever be in your debt for making my welcome slightly less uneventful biggrin.png

P.S. I've been a "brony", or whatever,for a while now. It just took me a while to actually gather the courage to join da forumz. The interwebs can be a scary place...

Thanks regardless!

i think this place couldn't be less scary if it tried.

Courage the cowardly dog is scarier this place (LOL).  So yeah welcome.  Crap i got that song stuck in my head.  It's all your fault.

Edited by FNGRpony

Hello there! I'm rather new as well but welcome to the forum!

I hope you like it here, personally I never wrote so much in a forum, I think it's a great place.

I usually have trouble with the interwebs. Some people tend to be big jerks, and scare me away. >.>

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

i think this place couldn't be less scary if it tried.

Courage the cowardly dog is scarier this place (LOL).  So yeah welcome.  Crap i got that song stuck in my head.  It's all your fault.

Courage the Cowardly Dog isn't a place, silly! He's a dog!

And I'm terribly sorry to inconvenience you with a catchy song... sleep.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello there and welcome to the site ^^ This place is seriously User friendly and great once you get to know some members which I still can't say I have done because I wish not to bother anybody with a PM or Even join RP's. Buuuuttt You can has teh welcome but I haz forgot teh cookiez.

Hello there and welcome to the site ^^ This place is seriously User friendly and great once you get to know some members which I still can't say I have done because I wish not to bother anybody with a PM or Even join RP's. Buuuuttt You can has teh welcome but I haz forgot teh cookiez.

Hai!

I'm sure it is user friendly, I'm just a bit paranoid, I guess. Bullying has been a problem for me, cyber and real life, so I guess I just want to be a bit safe. I doubt I'll have anything to worry about. Bronies are pretty cool. 

Anyways, nice to meet'cha! yay.png

Hai!

I'm sure it is user friendly, I'm just a bit paranoid, I guess. Bullying has been a problem for me, cyber and real life, so I guess I just want to be a bit safe. I doubt I'll have anything to worry about. Bronies are pretty cool. 

Anyways, nice to meet'cha! yay.png

Well I don't see anyone bullying you here so you can call this place sade ^^ And yes MOST bronies are cool, some can be jerks. Anyways I wanted to leave you with that as I will now take a 5 hour nap. Yes I'm napping and not sleeping. No I have no idea what will happen and Yes I will be your friend :3

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't see anyone bullying you here so you can call this place sade ^^ And yes MOST bronies are cool, some can be jerks. Anyways I wanted to leave you with that as I will now take a 5 hour nap. Yes I'm napping and not sleeping. No I have no idea what will happen and Yes I will be your friend :3

Indeed, bronies are usually cool, but I've seen some arrogant, jerk-faces out there who think they're better than the rest of us. Those bronies can go swim an a volcano for all I care happy.png

And enjoy your nap! I'd join you, but insomnia gets the best of us...

I usually have trouble with the interwebs. Some people tend to be big jerks, and scare me away. >.>

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I really know what you mean. 

I don't understand why people need to be so rude sometime. But oh well...

Yeah, I really know what you mean. 

I don't understand why people need to be so rude sometime. But oh well...

It's sad that the world is filled with so much hatred. Why can't we all get along, despite our differences?

• Brohoof 1

I like Legend of Zelda too , I have Ocarina of Time, not the ds version, the n64 one.

And just because My Little Pony is aimed for young girls doesn't mean we can't like it, it's not like other people watch shows intended for other age groups. However, the bronies who force ponies upon others or are pony-this pony-that when the current subject has nothing to do with ponies, I think they could use a bit of improvement.

Besides, it's not like we're watching generation 3.5.

That Luna is so cute! She must be hugged immediately!

I like Legend of Zelda too , I have Ocarina of Time, not the ds version, the n64 one.

And just because My Little Pony is aimed for young girls doesn't mean we can't like it, it's not like other people watch shows intended for other age groups. However, the bronies who force ponies upon others or are pony-this pony-that when the current subject has nothing to do with ponies, I think they could use a bit of improvement.

Besides, it's not like we're watching generation 3.5.

That Luna is so cute! She must be hugged immediately!

I have owned every single (canon) Zelda title at one point in my life, and beaten many. I've actually beaten Ocarina of Time more than 20 times. Ehehe... 

I personally believe that Friendship is Magic had more than just little girls in mind. It appeals to various demographics. It's well-written, and is FAR better than previous generations. I'm not saying that they were expected adult males to enjoy the show as much as they do, but I think they knew somewhat that what they were making was truly special.

And I know, right? How could something so adorable be corrupted with power?

*turns on Fluttershy mode* Hi I'm.....Breeze. Welcome to the MLP Forums. Hope you have fun and make new friends. 

*Turns on Pinkie Pie mode* Hiya, Breeze! Nice to meet'cha!! We're gonna have SOO much fun together, don'cha think? Well, don'cha, don'cha, don'cha?? Eeee~, I'm so excited I could scream! I think I will.

*Deep inhale*

Yay~

*Turns on Pinkie Pie mode* Hiya, Breeze! Nice to meet'cha!! We're gonna have SOO much fun together, don'cha think? Well, don'cha, don'cha, don'cha?? Eeee~, I'm so excited I could scream! I think I will.

*Deep inhale*

Yay~

*Turns on Rainbow Dash mode* OmigoshOmigoshOmigoshOmigosh....We could do pranks together, and you'll become 20% cooler!

Edited by Breeze

*Turns on Rainbow Dash mode* OmigoshOmigoshOmigoshOmigosh....We could do pranks together, and you'll become 20% cooler!

*Fluttershy Mode initiate* Ummm... pranks are kinda mean, d-don't you think? Can't we j-just... ummm, give them flowers, or something? Better yet, let's not even leave the house, for safe measure!

*Fluttershy Mode initiate* Ummm... pranks are kinda mean, d-don't you think? Can't we j-just... ummm, give them flowers, or something? Better yet, let's not even leave the house, for safe measure!

*turns on Pinkie Pie mode* This calls for......A PARTY! laugh.png

*turns on Rainbow Dash mode* Pinkie....handshake?

ZAP!!