Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIGHTING THE EVIL STATUES BAR!

Expired delta

So by the title you can imagine what I am talking about. So I just about yesterday noticed this that when your typing in on your page the statues bar where you see your stuff like sign out and your name to your about me page will pops down onto your typing screen and blocks it so you can't see what your typing. (I'm on ipad but its happened to on my galaxy as well but yah) so I'm just wondering is this just on mobile or just me:/?

post-1311-0-76433100-1381033724_thumb.jpg

Edited by ᵑ̰ᵅ͞ᵐ̳⅀⁶͢͢²

If you would like to avoid experiencing this, you may simply change the theme of the site. To do this, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click/press the button that says "change theme". This button is located somewhere near the copyright statement for Hasbro. The other themes don't have a toolbar that follows your scrolling, so using the other themes should solve your problems. :)

Also, since you are using mobile devices, I'd like to recommend the 'Mobile' theme and the 'IP.Board' theme for your use. In my experience, both have shown less lag when compared to the default theme.

HOWEVER, if it is the new MLP Forums theme that you REALLY would like to use, then it would consequently be up to the developers of this site to perhaps modify things to fix this. Using a desktop or laptop computer may also be an option if you would like to avoid this occurrence.

I hope this helps! ^_^

Edited by Kroire

Yeah I get the exact same problem when I'm on my phone. But as Kroire said, you can just change the theme in the bottom left corner smile.png (I recommend the IP Board theme when using your phone since it's the fastest)

Edited by Jokuc

That issue you are seeing on your tablet is an issue across all handheld devices, it is a mobile browser issue. Try disabling "Sticky Navigation Bar" in settings, it is listed under the "MLP Forums" section in "Profile Settings".

zCvh3RH.jpg

Edited by Emperor Posh

I get the same issue sometimes on my iPod, I'd just switch to a different theme. Should fix it.

The issue doesn't occur on the computer, so it's just a mobile issue.

Like what the other users have already said, you can easily just switch to the average theme. Just go to the very bottom of the page and look for where it says "Change Theme."

Once you click on it, a list of the following versions will pop up: 

IP .Board

Mobile

MLP Forums

MLP Forums (New)

Click on where it says "MLP forums" and behold! You would then have the old layout of MLP forums again! No more annoying evil status bar! :3 

• Brohoof 1