Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there everypony :P

SnowFeather

Hiya there. I've been a fan for a while now but until about a week ago I havn't done much besides getting several friends of mine hooked on the show (haha). I finally managed to catch up and watch all the episodes and really wanted to talk to others about this wonderful show. So although I usually just lurk forums more than anything I decided to try and get a little more chatty for once heh. Er anyways looking forward to chatting with you all.

I absolutly love RD and Twilight, but I love them all really. But I think Sweetie Belle would be on the top three list if I really really had to pick. Other than that, I'm just a gamer living in the dallas area of Texas. Ok bai now lol

Edited by SnowFeather
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there SnowFeather!

Welcome to the forums. I'm a bit of a RD fan too but do like a little AJ here and there. Also in to gaming myself (Not that anyone is interested in my games :/ )

Racked up 1 hour on the forums already, impressive.

I tried to get my friends into My Little Pony, I 1/2 Converted one ;P

Ali_Derp Signing out /)

• Brohoof 1

Impressive getting your friends into the show! Most of my friends are like: "seriously??" ...its such a good show that I know if they just watched 1 or 2 episodes, they would be bronies...but alas, they won't even give it a chance :/ ....aaaaaanyway, welcome and I'm glad you decided to join instead of just lurk :) welcome to my new favorite corner of the internet! :)

• Brohoof 1

Lurking was my primary activity on past forums. Once I joined this one, I changed. Before long I was posting all over the place. Glad to have you with us, you'll find lots of things to talk about and people to talk with around here. I look forward to chatting with you as well. Shoot me a PM if you need anything. smile.png