open The Two Spires

The Time Pony

Ambrose studied the recently fallen spire. All the ponies had been slaughtered, and no message had escaped. "This should work perfectly." Ambrose said to Crystal Fire, get working, we need the preparation finished as soon as possible. (Make something up). Ambrose quickly ran off then to her office. She had been preparing 2 perfect bronze birds. They would act as spies and stay hidden and gather data about the other Spire. They were camouflaged as normal birds and would be almost impossible to tell apart from normal birds. She let them out of their cage, and they quickly zipped off into the air heading straight for the other Spire. Ambrose's office was currently at the top of Angle Spire, the one she had taken. The one she was working on was know as Guardian Spire. The names had been found recently in a hidden room in the floor of the bottom most floor. The Spires went very deep, almost 50 floors into the ground. She looked at the creatures in front of her. They had served well. She pulled out a small mechanical crossbow, and shot all but two of them. The remaining two smiled at her. They had won, and would gather more of their brethren for the next assau

"Why am I even here!" says Gearhart "I didn't mean for this to happen!" Gearhart had been trialed for the early falling of the spire. "Well sorry Gearhart we can't except your early shot." Gearhart was boiling with rage he only shot a couple of minuets early! This was so unfair!  "Gearhart you know that I might have to banish you for this." Said the king. "Or you might not have to!" said Gearhart. "give me a good reason why I should not banish you?" "I am the best shot this nation has ever seen, and your willing to banish me for an early shot?" The king hesitated "Exactly" said Gearhart. "But you've proven your own demise!" said the king "your early shot proves you are not only untrustworthy but also not our best shot, plus there are plenty more good shots out there." Gearhart now knew he would be banished, he had to do something fast! "Good bye Gearhart, hope you have a nice trip!" and just like that Gearhart was flung to the spiral. Gearhart was banished to the city he made to rubble, and the worst part was is that he scheduled an attack to the city a couple of days earlier.

Edited by ~Chaotic GearHart~

Gearhart woke up 3 hours later finding himself being stuck between a rock and a wall, literally. The wall had a bit sticking out and when he woke up he found his wings being crushed by this bit. Gearhart knew he wouldn't be able to fly again. GearHart tried to push the the rock away but since he was cut off of the state's power he was unable to. "Ugh, what have I gotten myself into this time?!"

(Sweet Celestia I love rp!)

(Is this even open to roleplay or is everyone else in something else?)

• 1 month later...

Gearhart woke up looking at the bright sky. He hadn't counted the days since he was banished. " really did kill everyone in town huh." he decided that he had enough strength to lift the rock that was crushing him. Gearhart got ready to use a levitation spell with the little magic he had. He was cut off from the power of his kingdom but he had a little power left. Gearharts horn sparkled a blue haze and the bolder moved off his wings. His wings were crushed so badly that even with a ultimate magic spell he couldn't repair them. Gearhart then desided to go to the nearest building and sleep. He knocked on the door and asked if anyone was there. He knew this was useless but the strange part was, someone replied.

(I also don't mind i you control my character for the next bit)

(hope this rp becomes more popular)