Bron-Yr-Aur's sketch thread

Derpaholic

img-1996700-1-GB0iWsT.png

OC for the user PictureCrisps 

The fact that I still can't do any proper colouring work is seriously starting to eat at me. I. NEED. THAT. FUCKING. TABLET.

Lovely work as always~! Though I think I prefer it black and white, it looks clean and beautiful. Also do you use pen or pencil to make these drawings? :3

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

Lovely work as always~! Though I think I prefer it black and white, it looks clean and beautiful. Also do you use pen or pencil to make these drawings? :3

I work with pencil only, A "drafting pencil", to be exact.

It's a kind of mechanical pencil that's originally meant for technical drawing, but it works like a dream for other kinds of artists as well.

The Koh-I-Noor leadholder ones that I have, feature this nice, firm grip that gives you great control over the pencil.

FGSFfDi.jpg

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 1

UTl7ftY.png

Great. Now I want those pencils. Gimme. Gimme 'em, now. NOW, I SAY. That, or tell me where you got 'em. Wal-Mart? Target? Taco Bell? Sugarcube Corner? I NEED TO KNOW. angry.png

Edited by StarGazer588

cugk56S.gif

Signature made by Sparkle Speed

Great. Now I want those pencils. Gimme. Gimme 'em, now. NOW, I SAY. That, or tell me where you got 'em. Wal-Mart? Target? Taco Bell? Sugarcube Corner? I NEED TO KNOW. angry.png

It's not the tools that make an artist.

I buy all my stuff from ebay. I can't afford to shop at fancy art-supply stores.

Now calm down.

• Brohoof 1

UTl7ftY.png

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry you had to sell your tablet. Your art is brilliant! I wish I could convince you that even if they're "just" black and white pencil sketches they are fantastic. If I was in a better fnancial situation I would want to commission one, and I'm sure other people would too. Not to come off pushy -- I understand if you really aren't comfortable with it. But I do love your art and will keep an eye on you!

• Brohoof 1

"Hello, Mr. Butterfly!"

This quick drawing was pretty much just a one giant excuse to draw her in a necktie, because I think it suits her, and she looks frigging adorable in it. ^^

EDIT: I don't have a thing for the "scrunchy face".

EDIT: That was a horribly bad lie. Sorry about that...

img-2110888-1-hello__mr__butterfly__by_l

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 3

UTl7ftY.png