Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! Nice to meet you! :)

Wayvy

Hello, everyone! My name is Marti and I just made my profile here. :)

I'm 22 and i'm in my last year in the local university of economics. I'm from Bulgaria and I first watched MLP when I was a kid on the TV. I loved it because I love horses! ^^ And when Friendship is Magic was launched Deviantart got flooded with drawings of ponies and that attracted my attention and this is how I learned about MLP: FiM. I fell in love with it at once! :) and I'm playing Gameloft's MLP app game too. Feel free to add me, i'm again Wayvy there.

I love anime and manga too, reading books, listening to music and drawing.

If you are curious: my deviantart page: www.wayvy.deviantart.com

P.S: I hope I didn't say too much for a introduction! I can't wait to chat with lots of awesome people ^^

• Brohoof 2

Hey there, welcome to the forums! It's nice to see more people from different parts of the world join :) I'm sure you will have a great time here!

I took a quick look at your deviantart page, your art is pretty good :) Don't worry about the length of your introduction, this is nothing :3 we've had intros that has been literally 10 times as long. So yeah have fun ^_^

*cracks knuckles* Alright, let me just start by saying I absolutely love love love that picture of Natsu on your Deviantart! I've always felt that he was probably the closest anime character to match my personality. (Or maybe that was Hamtaro...) Nah that can't be right... there's gotta be someone closer to match my insanity... *ponders* I'll think on it!

But without further ado, I would like to formally invite you to the forums! Happy that you found your way to our quaint little corner of the internet!

And of course if you'd like an magically delicious awesome friend and big brother jaunting around the place like some kind of magical being (Are you a wizard?!) then look no further than Aniki! I hear he's got more love and kindness up his sleeve than a M. Night Shamalamadingdong movie has plot holes! (Wow!)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Marti, is nice see other artist and also one that is 20+ (Then i don't feel so alone any more) anyhow. If one things like doing is art. You might be interested in joining MLP forum's own DaviantArt group. With that said, i vise you welcome to the MLP forum's and i hope will enjoy your time here. And that you will find allot of new friends.

Sig, out. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png *Squee*

img-1958802-1-2604__safe_twilight-sparkl

• Brohoof 1

Wow! Everyone is being so nice to me! I really like this place. Starting to find my way around the forums and participate in discussions :) Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! ^_^

Excellent intro! I'm playing Gameloft MLP game too: shinra777. Loads of people from deviantart on here! I'm not a member, but I'm thankful for that site for inspiring ppl to become fans of the show!! Hope you have a blast here and that I see lots more of you!!! Enjoy! :)