vanished

...................................................................................................................................................

Edited by MooWho
cleaning up social
  • Brohoof 5

What program are you using? And what tablet do you have? This is really really cool!! I like your style, it gives them more voice then what most of us are use too.

I'm using Paint Tool SAI and my tablet says Tursion on it. 

Here's a link to an Amazon page:

http://www.amazon.com/Turcom-Inches-Graphic-Drawing-TS-6814/dp/B0084KGMEQ/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1384050369&sr=8-27&keywords=tursion

Also I need a total of 100 characters for the reply to be verified

• Brohoof 1

I hate to point this out... but it's pixEl not pixal. laugh.png

This is really nice! I haven't really seen anyone draw an oc quite like this, and I really like it!

I'm trying to think of something I can critique... I guess the mouth is a bit too small? Or maybe that's just the drawing style. 

Nice drawing, bro.

• Brohoof 1

Your argument is invalid.

On 2013-11-10 at 9:34 AM, CombustibleSoda said:

I hate to point this out... but it's pixEl not pixal. img-1993986-1-laugh.png

This is really nice! I haven't really seen anyone draw an oc quite like this, and I really like it!

I'm trying to think of something I can critique... I guess the mouth is a bit too small? Or maybe that's just the drawing style. 

Nice drawing, bro.

I didn't want to be all generic so I just put an A instead of an E. This is because my main name, ......., didn't have a single A in it so I go by ............................with an in my art because of it. 

On 2013-11-09 at 11:13 PM, Kenpony said:

That's a nice looking OC you have! The formal attire adds a nice touch to it.

Although not very noticeable, the anatomy seems a bit off. You should be able to see his right ear from this angle. His right foreleg could be more spread out to show the thickness of his body. Otherwise, cute art! ^^

Yeah I understand, I was actually just trying to practice said anatomy with simple circles made me just start finishing it up completely. Thank you for the critique!

Edited by MooWho
cleaning up social
  • Brohoof 1