open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny smiled childishly as Shivty kissed her cheek, cause her to move closer up against the mare as she followed her hoofsteps. "Thanks Shivty...that's really kind of ya to say but like I told Bay, you're still way cuter than me," she said believably. To her, the way she looked paled in comparison to the mare she was walking with.  

@@Aerodynas

"I do admit, me a Bany do look pretty good. But you have the whole country girl thing that a lot of ponies can't resist. Plus you accent is really attractive. Not to mention your beautiful golden mane." She says as she plays with Sunny's mane a little."Plus from what Bany tells me you have the voice of a angel when you sing."

@@Gloomfury,

"Alright, alright," Sunny giggled, "You're gonna make me out to look like a princess if ya keep flatterin' like that." It did make her feel wonderful inside though, knowing that Bay and Shivty admired so much about her. It gave her a special feeling. "You know Shivty...you're not as bad as I thought you were gonna be. Now I agree with Bay in you bein' a good pony," Sunny nodded as she played with her mane. With a short flush of rose, Sunny kissed Shivty on the cheek and snuggle her cheek along hers as to almost rub it in. It was a lot easier to do, knowing that Bay was in there somewhere too. 

@@Aerodynas

Shivty returns the gesture. "I think you're better looking then the princesses, even though cadence is pretty cute. And Celly has a really nice flank. But anyway, I'm glad you think that way. I think Bany is the closes thing you'll come to a saint. She always sees the best in others, no matter what."

@@Gloomfury,

"And what about you Snivty? What do ya normally see in others?" she asked questioningly, trying to pinpoint the exact feelings Snivty had towards other ponies. It wasn't that Sunny didn't like her but Bay told her to be aware and that's what she wanted to do. Maybe she could grow close to Snivty too but it just felt so upsetting because Bay was her love, her true love. That was the pony she fell in love with. She had to make the best of things though...for Bay...and Snivty wasn't really a mean pony. Sunny did like her for sure. 

@@Aerodynas

Shivty scratches her chin and think a bit. "Well, I'm pretty good a reading others. And I can tell by talking to you that you take pride in your family and singing. I can also tell that you're very considerate and caring. But you also put yourself below others. Your like girl next door."

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny rubbed her right foreleg in slight embarrassment at Shivty's surprisingly accurate assessment. "Yeah, I think you're pretty darn good at that," she admitted, feeling somewhat vulnerable by it. Her ears drooped a little at the reminder of her home and family. Without Bay here with her, she felt somewhat lost but the mare wasn't about to let herself look weak. She always hated that above all else. 

@@Aerodynas

Shivty notices Sunny acting a little embarrassed. She nuzzles her cheek to sheer her up a little. "Come on, those are all good qualities. Now I can see why Bany fell for you. Well, that and the sweet sent of sugar on you. That smell is one of Bany favorites ." She buries her face into Sunny's mane and breaths in. "Mine too." 

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny laughed heartily at Shivty burrowing in her mane, moving closer to her. It was very funny to Sunny how she never realized that Bay liked the cider-sugar smell that had almost become embedded within her fur and mane. She liked the attention she was getting from Shivty, feeling her warm body against hers. "Heh, I suppose that's what I get for growin' up on a sugar farm," she said, trying to find something to say between giggles. 

Edited by Aerodynas

@@Aerodynas

"Aren't we lucky, we got a mare who's sweet in more ways then one. We've been around a forge most of our life. So we just smell like cooling metal and forge soot. With a hint of burning coal. Which we grew to love. There's just something about the smell of heated metal being cooled. But sugar smells a lot nicer." She buries her face in Sunny's mane for another whiff.

@@Gloomfury,

"I agree but...a forge would be nice too," she said, simply throwing something out there as she was soaking in the attention. "Heh, didn't forget about your drink did ya Shivty?" Sunny laughed. The mare then wrapped her tail around Shivty's like Bay had done to her before, closing her eyes in the caring warmth of Shivty.

Edited by Aerodynas

((Sorry everypony am back))

@@Mint Drop,

Vi sat in Sunsets mane as they made their way to Applejack's farm. Dusk was very scared, he had no idea what to except from this "Applejack" pony. "You okay?" he whispered to Sunset. He didnt want to upset her. In face he was regretting his choice to come along.

Edited by The Time Pony

@@Aerodynas

Shivty pulls away from Sunny's mane and gives a small giggle. "Hehe, I guess I did." She looks around to see if they were near someplace that looked like a bar. She sees a old looking building that ad a picture of two glasses of beer being clanged. "That looks like a decent pub." She starts leading h while keeping close to her. She walk inside and takes a seat in a booth next to Sunny and orders a Germane lager for herself. She takes a long sip and lets out a satisfied sigh. "I needed that."

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny shook her head at how quickly Shvty downed the drink, herself only grabbing some cider. "I guess you drink this stuff often huh?" she guessed, laughing at Shivty once she sighed. It was so strange to Sunny how different Shivty was from Bayonet. She knew that if it weren't for Bay though, she might not have been as happy as she was now to be around Shivty. 

Edited by Aerodynas

@@Aerodynas,

"Yep. I am German after all. But Bany doesn't drink as much as me. She usually has about one glass a month." She says as she orders another pint but takes her time with this glass. "And I take it you don't drink much as well. Cider is alright I just prefer the harder stuff." 

@@Gloomfury,

"To be honest, cider's as hard as I go," she admitted, "My Mah and Pappy taught me what that stuff can do..." As soon as the words left her mouth, Sunny felt somewhat guilty telling Shivty that while she was drinking it.  The mare then rubbed Shivty's back thoughtfully, "Thanks for bringin' me Shivty. Very kind of ya."

@@Aerodynas

"No problem, darling. I just hope you're having a good time. And I know what this stuff can do to you. But I like it anyway. Hell, most of the ponies here know that this stuff's not good for you. But they drink it anyway. Some drink for the taste some drink for fun and some drink to forget. Everyone has their own reasons to drink. I drink case I like it. Anyway, your parents must really care about you a lot."

@@Gloomfury,

"Yeah, my parents raised me and my brothers right...even if they were a bit stern once in a while," She answered, smiling at Shivy kindly. Then, her face became somewhat serious, which was different from normal. "H-hey Shivy..." she murmured nervously, "What happened...between Bay and her parents?

@@Aerodynas

Shivty drinks from her glass as she thinks. "Well, Bany was adopted and raised by donkeys. She never found out who her real parents are. But she loves her adoptive parents very much. Then mama was killed and I came to be. It was just her and papa. I was a real pain in the ass during the first year when I awoke. But we started to talking to each other in our dreams and we became close. Even papa sees me as another daughter." She says with a smile. "I miss him, Bany dose too." 

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny scooted up close to Shivty leaning her head softly against the mare's shoulder, her mane tickling Shivty's side. "I miss my father too...but...when I have you and Bay..." she paused briefly to look up into Shivty's eyes, "I am home..." Sunny smiled warmly, tears almost coming to her eyes with the happiness she felt within her heart.  

@@Aerodynas

Shivty looks deep into Sunny's eyes. What she said meant a lot to her. No one has ever said anything like that about her.Now she could really see why Bayonet fell for her, she's cute, caring., hard working. She smells like sugar and she has a beautiful singing voice. Shivty's heart starts to beat faster as she stares into Sunny's eyes. Then she smiles. "Heh, congrats Sunny. Now you got two mares who love you." She puts a hoof on Sunny's cheek and gives her a deep and loving kiss.

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny accepted it, closing her eyes as Snivty's warm, loving hoof fell against her cheek. It was much different than the kiss Bay had given her, having the taste of the beverage Shivty had just consumed but more passionate than the other. As soon as Snivty released, Sunny stayed there for a little bit with her eyes still close, savoring the idea of how much she was loved by the two. Then, sighing a little, she slowly brushed her mane up softly across Snivty's chest, placing her hoof next to her face gently like a filly resting against her mother. 

@@Aerodynas,

Shivty strokes Sunny's mane lovingly. "I think Bany's gonna be real happy that I fell you you as wellThis might be strangeyou dating two mares in one. But at least It wont get boringMe and Bany's been shearing the body for a while now and I think we can make this work. If you don't mind that is."

@@Gloomfury,

"I know...to be honest, I was originally forcing myself to work to like ya...for Bay's sake but now..." Sunny paused briefly as she lightly petted Shivty's chest, "I love you like Bay...forgive me for wishin' you were both just one mare..." A frown appeared upon the mare's face, realizing that her commitment would be to two mares rather than one. It was hard for her to take it in but she cared for both of them...for her: this mare of two mares. "You wanna stay here Shivty or is there somewhere else ya wanted to go?" she asked, trying to change the subject. 

@@Aerodynas,

Shivty chuckles. "It's alright. This is one of those things that are hard to get right away. But I'm glad it worked out." She kisses her cheek to show what she wasn't angry. She takes a drink from her glass and thinks about the other thing she said. "And I can't really think of anything else to do. I got my drink, I got my girl. So nothing comes to mind."