Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny smiled softly as she recognized the place, humming the first song she had sung Bay outside the shop. She then cuddled up to her, closing her eyes as she continued to hum. No candy or sweet was a satisfying as Bay. There was nothing that could make her more happy than where she was now. 

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet tail starts to curl around Sunny's like last time, as Sunny cuddles up to her. I know it sounds cliche, but Bayonet feels complete now that she has Sunny. Like she found her missing piece. Like she feels... contented.  Like she didn't need to worry about anything. She nuzzles Sunny's neck wit her own, but thank to her braid she couldn't feel her warmth of it. So she did something she thought she wound't ever do. She unwraps her long braid from her neck and nuzzles it against Sunny's.

@@Gloomfury,

The scar itself didn't matter to Sunny. It showed her that Bay now trusted her completely as she did in return.  Sunny placed her hoof lightly against it, looking at Bay as she placed her warmth against her. It was funny how they didn't care who saw how in love they were. "You'd best be eatin' Bay...We've got a lot we got to do," she mention, kissing the mare's scar to show her complete love of ever inch of Bayonet.

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet shivers a little from the warmth of Sunny's kiss. "I am sure we do. And I can't wait." She nuzzles Sunny's neck again. She also bouts her braid around Sunny, like shearing a scarf. She then got started on her treats.Bayonet was still self conscious about others staring at her scar. But as long as she was with Sunny she didn't mind.

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny smiled happily, snuggling her muzzle into Bay's mane with the braid around them. She was so beautiful...an amazing pony from every direction. Even though the scar may have seemed like a curse to Bay, to Sunny it was the closest she could ever get to her. Again, she kissed the scar below Bay's mane and rested upon her patiently as she ate her treats. 

@@Aerodynas

Another bolt of warmth with though her when Sunny kissed her scar again. During the longest time her scar felt like a mark of shame. But now, when Sunny kisses it. She can feel all her shame in it melt away. Like it was never there. She eats the rest of her treats but saves two. She then passes them over to Sunny. "Come one Sunny. You should eat something too."

@@The Time Pony,@@Rokkurin, @,  
Applejack saw the message on the phone, and grinned at Dusk.
"Y'all're adoptin' a foal from the local orphanage? That's great ta hear!"
Sunset blushed and hid behind her mane even further.
"Th-that's... n-not e-exactly..." she whimpered, inaudible to everypony but the pony beside her.
Dusk started lturning and trotting away, and the shy Pegasus followed suit.
"Y'all come back now, y'hear? Yer both welcome ta visit again!" the cowpony called after the two.

After the two Pegasi had both gotten away from Sweet Apple Acres Sunset timidly turned to Dusk.
"U-um... th-thank you..." she mumbled.

@@Mint Drop,

Dusk turned with a bit of a smile "I couldn't stand seeing you unhappy back there." he slightly brushed her mane out of the way of her face. He hated it when she hide, "Your beautiful" he said quietly looking at Sunset. It pained him to see a mare this far down.

Edited by The Time Pony

@@The Time Pony, Sunset's cheeks progressively got pinker and pinker as Dusk spoke, and she winced slightly as he brushed her mane slightly out of the way of her face. He was getting used to him, and was starting to trust him... But she wasn't ready to show him, or any pony, the worst of her scars, which were on the left side of her face, hidden by her mane.
"I-I-I am?" she squeaked out, in response to his compliment, cheeks still warm. She tilted her head a bit so that her mane would fall back into place and hoped he wouldn't notice, and if he did, wouldn't take offense.

((Don't worry, she's starting to like him, too, she just doesn't really know what that feeling is. c:))

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny turned to the candies and ate them heartily, laughing a little at her not sparing much time to do so. "Sorry...I just don't want to waste time doing something either than being close to you, but thank ya Bay, they were definitely good." The mare nuzzled Bay's cheek before going under her hoof and snuggling up closer.

Dusk saw te mane fall back in place and let her go ahead and do that. It was her choice, he wished she would stop hiding. It hurt him. He was starting to seriously like this mare, yet he didn't want to say or do anything that might make her withdraw even farther back. There thoughts tumbled through his was as he opened the door to his house.

@@Aerodynas

Bayonet puts her  other hoof around her and hugs her close to her chest from behind. "Sunny, we got all the time in the world. So you don't have to act like we got a short time with each other." She nuzzles her neck. "And you're welcome. But maybe we should eat something other then sweets."

@@The Time Pony
Sunset saw the disappointment and hurt in Dusk's eyes and mentally battered herself.
You stupid, worthless, wast of space! How could you be so selfish? You don't want him to see your scars? Hah! He's  goiing to find some way to hate you  even without seeing the scars! Idiot! Idiot!
Her ears continued to flatten and she slowly walked to the guest room. Before opening the door, she looked at him, whimpered out an "I-I'm s-sorry..." andthen entered the room, closing the door behind her.

@@Mint Drop,

((He wasnt really disappointed but okay))

Dusk went to the door and knocked. "Sunset what are you sorry for you didnt do anything at all." he said softly. "Come out please" he said. He slowly slumped against the door and sat on the ground. What had he done, he had to be more carful. He mentally hit himself.

@@Gloomfury

Sunny kissed Bay's hoof before looking up to her with a smile, "Heh, I just keep forgettin'...I don't know what I'd do without ya." It was so funny how Sunny didn't mind showing so much affection to Bay in public. Her love for the mare overshadowed those fears. "So, if your hungry, get ya somethin' good. I'll pay this time."

@@Aerodynas

"To do that we'll have to get up from this comfortable positions we're in. Then we might have to walk around a bit to look for a place to eat." He nuzzles into the back of her mane while still hugging Sunny from behind. "But you're so soft and you smell like sugar. I could stay like this forever."

@@Gloomfury,

"I'm the same...but I guess you're right," Sunny admitted as she released from Bay. "I can carry you this time if ya want. It'll be fun, and won't be too much work for me with you bein' so light," she said with a cute wink. "Then you can point the way." Sunny exaggerated that statement, pointing especially in the distance with her hoof.

@@Aerodynas,

"Okay." She clings onto Sunny's back like a baby koala. "Since your a farmer I'm sure you can handle more weight then just me. And I just want to hug you a bit longer." She nuzzles her neck again. "Plus I haven't had a piggyback ride since I was a filly. Papa use to give me them all the time."

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny didn't even strain as Bay hopped on her back, giggling a little. "Yep, I've lifted much heavier things than you...but nothin' near as pretty," she admitted happily as she leaned into Bay nuzzling her, almost falling over from how wonderful it made her feel. Then, she bolted out of the shop and started to run playfully outside. 

@@Aerodynas,

"Aww, you're sweeter then your sent." She kisses her cheek. As Sunny ran Bayonet kept a good grip on her. "So what do you feel like eating? I could eat almost anything at this point. I guess that's what I get for not eating for four days. But it's not the longest I've been without food." 

@@Gloomfury,

"No point in makin' ya any thinner than ya are Bay," Sunny giggled. "I'm feelin' like somethin' involving cheese and apple cider. What about you?" Sunny continued running around happily with Bay on her back, smiling as she tickled the mare's hind hoof with her tail.  

Soaring looked at where Dusk and Sunset went, slightly disappointed. "Uh, well, bye." She said awkwardly, before turning to Applejack. "Well, uhm, mind if we buy something?" She asked the cowpony. Her mane fell gently in front of her face. She brushed it away quickly. Her mane did that, alot.

@@Aerodynas

Bayonet giggles a little. "Sunny, stop! I'm very ticklish there. And I love cheese."She thinks it over a bit of something with cheese and what might taste good. "Would it be alright if we got a cheese pizza? I haven't had it before and I want to try it. I also never had cider ether. Is it like apple juice?" 

((In RL I've never had apple cider))

@@The Time Pony
((He seemed disappointed to me, and Sunset, who also reads too much into stuff like social cues and thinks nearly everything she does is wrong.))
After going into the guest room, Sunset slumped on the bed and began quiety sobbing, tears flowing.
He's so good to you. You don't deserve it. Why did you even think you could have a friend in the first place? Idiot.
"I-i-i'm sorry... " she whispered to herself. "H-he's just th-the first pony wh-who's ever made me feel like maybe I'm not as muchof a waste of space as everypony else thinks... even if it was only for a second..."
Selfish, selfish, selfish.
A fhort time passed, and her teas ran dry. She suddenly became aware of Vi, nuzzled into her mane, trying to comfort her..
"I-I'm sorry Vi,  I didn't mean to bring you in with me..." she said to the tiny fox, her voice low. "i'll let you out to be with Dusk..." she picked Vi up and walked over to the door, hoping Dusk wouldn't see her face. It would be obvious to him she'd been crying. She carefully opened the door.

@@Gloomfury,

(Are you serious?! You have to try it! I've made it homemade before and it is amazing. It isn't like apple juice believe me :)

Sunny laughed a little, "Darlin' you've got a lot of things to try out...but first..." The mare suddenly flipped over and set Bay on the ground playfully before sitting on her stomach. "Ya said ya had ticklish hooves huh?" With a giggle, Sunny began to use her tail to tickle Bay's hooves unrelentingly while also doing the same at her sides.