Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

He looked up surprised se could read him so well "i-I'm fine" he said carefully. He himself grabbed a plate of pancakes and sat down with her. "I just want to concentrate on how you are" he said. He scooted around the table closer to her. "I just want you to be happy"

(yeah that sounds like a good idea. I got nothing in mind to post, so you can go ahead and do the time skip blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah)

@@The Time Pony
Sunset tried not to let her disappointment show on her face at Dusk's initial reaction. He definitely didn't seem fine to her.
But... He matters too... Hay, he matters more than I do. Why is he just shrugging it off like that? I don't want him to feel bad... 
She didn't want to bother him by pursuing it, so she dropped it, blushing slightly at his last comment. She took a bite of pancake and her eyes widened. It was hooves-down the best thing she had ever tasted. She turned to Dusk and smiled, though like usual the smile was timid. 
"Th-he pancakes are really good," she said.

Dusk smiled at her "thanks sunset" he said happily. He saw her face fall and looked at her. "Sunset if you really want to know I can tell you. I don't want you to be upset." He said. "I am just worried I will mess up with you and lose you. I don't want that happening to me, or you"

(And we camped under the staaaaaaaaars!)

Soaring woke, staring up at the morning sky. She rose to her hooves, smiling. The white mare stretched lightly, bending down to gently fold the blanket she had slept on. She laid it not too far away and watched birds flutter by, her mane falling gently in front of her face

@@The Time Pony
Sunset tilted her head in confusion.
"L-lose me? How would you... L-lose me?" she asked, genuinely perplexed.
"The only way you could 'lo-lose me' is if you s-sterted hating me.. wh-which would really be more like m-me losing you..." Her ears flattened further as shecontinued down that mental road.

She didn't like bullying or being called an attention seeker, but she could somewhat bear it. If Dusk started hating her, though... That would be the final straw for her. 

Edited by Mint Drop

Guardian awoke not soon after Soaring did. He cracked one eye open to see her looking up at the sky. He slowly gets up without her knowing and wraps her up in a warm embrace. "Good morning sugarcube." he said nuzzling the crook of her neck. "How did you sleep?"

Soaring jumped a little. "Just fine." She replied lovingly. "How did you sleep?" She asked, a smile spreading across her muzzle. 'I have a special somepony.. I have a special somepony!' She thought excitedly. "I have a special somepony." She whispered, her voice almost inaudible.

Guardian chuckled slightly and continued to nuzzle her. "I slept good. It turned out even better when I woke up next to you, and I have a special somepony too." He then nipped at her ear and then kissed her cheek. "So, what do you want to do today?" he asked getting up and stretching.

Dusk nuzzled her "I would never hate you, a-am afraid you will hate me. I-I could do something wrong, and that's what scares me so much" he said. "Please don't leave me" he sad quietly before backing off slightly. He changed topics. "So sunset what would you like to do today"

Soaring smiled. "We could go for a walk." She suggested, stretching her wings. She looked up at the cloudless sky, then back at Guardian. "Or.. We could fly a little bit." She watched a few other Pegasi fly around in the air, perfect weather was actually pretty rare.

Guardian smiled, "Yeah, flying sounds really great! Just let me go home real quick and grab my wings." he said sarcastically and laughed at the end. After he stopped laughing he spoke again, "Are you able to lift me up?" he questioned. "I don't want you to hurt yourself."

@@The Time Pony
Sunset was surprised whenDusk nuzzled her, and snapped out of her train of though.
"I-I'd never hate or leave you," she whispered in response before going along with the sudden change of subject.
"What do I want to do?" she echoed. "I don't really know... I-I don't know what there is to do..."

Edited by Mint Drop

"Well we can go for

A walk in the forest. I know the perfect spot to go. Trust me that will be fun. We could also go to the library and just read" he offered, as he cleared the plates. "I just want you to be happy safe , that's what you deserve after so long." He said with a smile.

"Of course!" Soaring said. "I can hold a house up." She joked, stretching her wings once more. She looked up at the 20 odd Pegasi dotting the sky. "If we are going to fly, we gotta hurry! There won't be any good spots left!" She said. She worriedly fluttered her wings.

Guardian stretched some more to limber himself and to prepare to go higher than he ever went before. Its not that he was scared, it was just really exciting. His first time flying! "Alright Soaring, I'm ready when you are." he said as he awaited his marefriend to lift him up into the air to get a feel for being off the ground.

Soaring flew above him, slowly lifting him up. "I.. Got it!" She panted, flapping her wings hard. She focused, slowing her flap rate. They were about 30 feet off the ground when Soaring spoke, "Isn't it beautiful?" She fluttered a little higher, grunting gently.

Guardian could not believe what he was seeing. The land looked so beautiful from this height. No wonder pegasus love to be up in the air a lot. This view is amazing! He was soon brought out by Soaring grunting. "Are you okay?" he asked. The one thing he did not want right now was to fall. It would't kill him, just hurt....a lot.

"I'm fine." She responded, flapping her wings harder. She struggled to stay in place. "D-don't worry!" She reassured herself as well as Guardian. She drew in slightly larger breaths to keep herself in the air. "I'll stay up here as long as you enjoy it." She puffed.

@@The Time Pony, Sunset tilted her head. She didn't think she'd ever heard the word 'fun' before. 
"F-fun?" she asked, confused. "Wh-what's 'fun?' I-I don't know what that is... U-um, but anyway... E-either one sounds nice... I-it's your choice," she said, unable to decide. When she had said she didn't know what fun wass, Vi had climbed on top of her head and patted it, as if to say "Oh, honey, it'll be okay," though Sunset didn't know why.

"Fun is whatever you want, its what makes you happy" he said. "lets go for a little walk, i can show you my favorite place in the woods. Its reallly an amazing place, i think you will really like it" he said. Dusk took her hoof a little hesitently and led her out and towards the forest.

Guardian admired everything from the height that the two were at. "Whenever you are ready you can take me back down. I don't want you to get hurt." He said as he listened to Soaring struggle to keep the extra weight that is Guardian up in the air. "Just stay strong, love."

@@The Time Pony
Sunset was still a bit confused, but dropped it as Dusk led her out of the house and towards the first. She'd heard ponies talking about monsters in the forest, but she trusted Dusk, and trusted that he wouldn't let either of them get hurt.
"S-so, where are we going in the forest?" she asked.

Edited by Mint Drop

"We're going to one of my favorite spots. It's beautiful, like you" he said with a small laugh. He led her through a relitivly light part of the forest before reaching a clearing filled with wildflowers. He turned looking at her hoping she would approve of his choice.

@@The Time Pony
Sunset blushed, a small smile on her face, at Dusk's compliment, and looked around the Forest as they walked. When she saw their destination, the beauty made her tiny smile grow. She'd never seen such beautiful flora in her life, and she was amazed by it. She turned to Dusk.
"I-it's beautiful," she said.