Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

(Soaring x Guardian is best ship :catface: )

Soaring laughed. "Yeah. Sounds cool!" She said. "Have you ever wished you had wings or a horn?" She asked. "Not to be offensive! Just wondering." She added quickly. She glanced up at the sky, longing to be up there. 'Look at them. Mocking me with their wing use.' She thought.

Guardian was quick to reply, "Not once has that ever crossed my mind. I am happy with the way I was born. Sure, it would be fun to fly among the clouds or learn awesome spells, but I wouldn't have accomplished so much by having them." he said, "No offence." he added quickly, then chuckled.

(I don't know how to reply to this correctly xD)

Soaring nodded. "I like the way I was born too. I love my wings. Too bad I can't see 'em." She sighed. She stared at her reflection in the fountain. In her eyes, little images of her life played in the fountain if she looked hard enough.

Guardian also stared into the fountain until an idea popped into his head. "You know, we never were able to go to the park." he said as he nuzzled up next to Soaring. "It would be nice to sit atop a hill and pony watch." he said and then laughed, "And as we watch, we can make up dialog for what they are thinking."

(And yes Soaring X Guardian is best ship!!!!!!  :catface:  :wub:

"Exactly!" Soaring exclaimed. "It's always fun to create dialog for random ponies!" She smiled. She rose up from the fountain. "Onward, troop!" She laughed, holding out a hoof in the direction of the park. Soaring would've fluttered her wings in excitement. "This is gonna be so much fun!" She squealed, getting her usual burst of energy back.

Guardian chuckled and then saluted, "Yes ma'am!" he exclaimed. He then got an idea, "Why don't we test out your earth pony side." he grinned. "Race ya!" he said and then took off laughing the whole time. He loved spending time with Soaring as the days past. He would never wish for anything else.

"Wha--Hey!" She took off after him, laughing. "You got a head start!" She gained on him slowly. "Pick up the pace! Geez! You're so slow!" She teased, still laughing. Soaring had everything she needed right in front of her. Her life was perfect. Soaring sped up, landing a spot right beside Guardian. "Hi!" She said, smiling.

Edited by _~Soaring Heart~_

Guardian smiled back, "Well hello to you," he said as the two continued to race to the park. Sure enough the sight of the park was gaining fast and the two were neck and neck. Thinking quickly, Guardian tries something new and to have a laugh, "Hey Look!" he said pointing to a random spot, "A distraction!"

Soaring turned to look at what Guardian had pointed to, tripping over her own hooves. "Hey! No fair!" She laughed, getting up and giving chase. "Hey look!" She pointed behind her. "A distraction wearing a mustache!" She joked. Soaring was still behind, but gaining quickly.

Edited by _~Soaring Heart~_

Guardian knew it was a trick, but his curious nature over took his reasoning and he looked. Sure enough, there was a pony wearing a mustache waiving as he ran by. He laughed and looked to see where he was going and ran straight into a tree. Dazed, he fell laughing.

Soaring laughed like crazy. "Sorry!" She said beetween laughs. She stopped running. "Are you okay?" She asked, a huge grin on her face. "Cause if you're not"--She laughed--"it wouldn't be very funny." She had to bite her tongue to stop from giggling. "Sorry. But I can't believe you fell for it!" She said.

Guardian got up and shook his head to clear his grogginess from saying hello to a tree a little too close. "I'm fine, i'm not seriously hurt." he said as he felt his head and could feel a welt forming already. "Although that is going to hurt like tartarus in the morning" he said with a laugh, then winced in slight pain.

"Uhh, okay. If you say so." Soaring felt bad for laughing at him. "We could walk the rest of the way to the park, to avoid any more.. incidents." She suggested, blinking. "Sorry." She apologized, her voice a whisper. "I didn't think you'd get hurt." She went a little closer to him, concerned.

Guardian nuzzled Soaring to help comfort her. "I'm going to be just fine. This isn't the worst I have ever dealt with." he said then quickly stole a kiss. "Now lets go to the park and have some fun!" he proclaimed as he lifted Soaring onto his back and took off towards the park.

Soaring laughed as she was lifted. "Okay then!" She exclaimed. She took a moment to watch nature. Birds flittered through the airand bees buzzed around. Squirrels chittered and butterflies flew close to the flowers. A butterfly landed on her nose, causing her to sneeze. It reacted by fluttering up and sitting atop her head.

@@The Time Pony
((D'awwh.))
Sunset blushed at the kiss and looked at him. She gently rested her head on his shoulder, still peacefully watching the clouds.
"Th-thank you for bringing me here," she murmured to Dusk, turning her head a bit to see his face and giving him a small smile.

He smiled back "and thank you for coming with me. I never really had any pony to share this with and, well it's nice to be able to come back here with some pony else." He blushed again. Dusk was incredibly happy, she had smiled. It had only happened a couple times and Dusk's goal was to make it happen all the time.

In no time at all, Guardian with Soaring on his back arrived at the park and on top of a hill. He gently set her down and then laid down next to her. He smiled as he felt the sun warm his fur. Being outside with the sun shinning can make any pony feel at peace.

Soaring smiled brightly, the butterfly still resting atop her head. She looked down from the top of the hill, everything seemed so small. Of course, it was beautiful with the sunshine and the rustling of the leaves in the gentle breeze. So much prettier than Cloudsdale, and she was even more glad than before that she left the sky city for Ponyville.

@@The Time Pony
Sunset blushed as well, and got lost in staring up at the sky again. It was peaceful, sitting with Dusk. So tranquil that she didn't even register that time was passing until the sun was absent and the sky and clouds were coated in a beautiful golden and orange glow.
She lifted her head of of Dusk's shoulder.

"It's g-getting a bit late," she said, looking at him. "R-ready to head back to your house?"

"Oh ya sure," he said. Dusk had been so happy just lying. He led her back to his house. They entered. "I had a great day today, thank you for coming" he said to Sunset. "Am glad I met you". Crimson leaded forward ad kissed her forehead. "Is there anything else you want to do, or just sleep?"

@@The Time Pony, Sunset looked around on the way back. She could hear sounds of critters stirring, likely nocturnal animals ready to wake up.
She was about to tell him that she was fine with going to bed unless he wanted to do something, when her stomach growled. They'd missed lunch. Again. She gave him a meek, apologetic smile.
"Um... Maybe a bit of d-dinner?" she offered.

He smiled "am so sorry love" he said and instantly went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for dinner. He soon had made quesadillas with Spanish and onion. "Sorry sunset I forgot" he said setting down the food in front of her and himself. "I just..." He stopped

@@The Time Pony, Sunset tried to assure him it was okay, but Dusk was already off working on dinner. She sat down at the table and looked at him with concern and confusion that only amplified when he continued speaking, and then trailed off.
"I-is something wrong?" she asked, tilting her head. "D-did I do something?"

"No you didn't do anything. I just... I don't know. Life is fast, a week ago if someone told me I would meet the mare of my dreams I would have laughed. Yet here I am spending days with you. We completely skipped a meal and I didn't notice at all" he said all in one breath