Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

@@Aerodynas,(I am. I want to try it one day.) 

Bayonet stats giggling like crazy. "Stop it, Sunny!" When Sunny started tickling her, flashbacks of when her mother and father used to tickle her when she was filly popped in her head. Usually she would get sad when she thought about her mother. But since she's with Sunny she felt happy. She quickly got up and pounce on Sunny and started tickling her. "Lets see how you like it."

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny squirmed in her uncontrollable laughter, trying to protect her ticklish body from the onslaught. "Okay! Okay okay! I give!" She uttered between her laughs. Her mane had become messy all over her face as she continued laughing, almost tearing up from the laughter.

@@Mint Drop,

Dusk fell back through the door and immeaditly stood up. "Oh sunset thank Celestia..." he stopped, noticing she had been crying. He immeaditly embraced her as he would do with any other, then stepped back remembering. "Oh Celestia am so sorry Sunset, i didnt want to make you unhappy. Buck! its all my fault, i dont deserve you" he cried.

((Dusk is trying to shift the blame off Sunset))

@@The Time Pony
((Y U MAKE SUCH ADORABLE POSTS))
Sunset blushed as Dusk pulled her into an embrace, and her ears flattened when he let go. She had no idea what it had done, but when he had done it, she had felt  butterflies in her stomach and felt somewhat comforted. It was weird. Usually she'd be terrified of being in such close proximity with somepony.
Dusk's words made her want to cry again and give him the same kind of embrace as he had just given her, but her shyness held her back.
"I-i-it's not your fault... I-it's mine..." she said, trying to speak clearly. "bu-but you're right i-in one way... Y-you don't desrve to have to watch over somepony as stupid and awful as me... A-and I don't deserve your kindness..." she finished, sitting down and covering her face.She knew she should go... but she didn't want to.

• Brohoof 1

((This is the most bestest story ever))

"No no., please don't so that to yourself. I meant I don't deserve you. Your such a sweet kind and beautiful mare, and am just this dumb stallion." A couple tears rolled down his cheek. He looked down and Vi was there on te best slowly butting her head against him trying to cheer him up . "All I want to do is help you Sunset, so trust me you are not stupid, your nt dumb, you beautiful inside and put"

((I am almost crying right now))

@@The Time Pony
((I have one word to say to that post: AWWWWWWWWHHHHHH~! It's so cute and sad T^T))

Sunset blushed and continued to look down at the ground, but looked up when Dusk called himself dumb. She couldn't handle somepony else putting themselves down. She didn't realise others thought that she put herself down, she was just stating what she thought was true. Years of being bullied had ingrained these things into her mind.
"P.... p-please don't c-call yourself dumb..." she said, slowly standing up. "A-and... How can I-I be beautiful on the outside with these scars?"

• Brohoof 1

Guardian looked at her then decided to take a chance. He leaned in and kissed her. He pulled back. "You will always be beautiful to me, scars or no scars. Your not the only one." He hesitated. "Am sorry" he said looking down. He felt embarrassed what if she didn't like him? Oh god what had he done. He buried his face in his hooves.

@@The Time Pony

Sunset's entire face went pink and warm when Dusk leaned forward and kissed her, and the butterflies returned to her stomach in full force. She was a bit... disappointed when Dusk pulled away and apologized, then buried his face in his hooves. She timidly stepped forward and raised a hoof, then gently pulled one of his hooves away.
"P-please don't apologize," she said, giving him a small, shy smile to reinforce her next words. "A-and please don't feel bad... I-i'm not mad at you..."

Dusk looked up and smiled at Sunset "thank you Sunset" he said. "I was so worried I had messed up and that to would want to leave and... Thank you for not being mad" He trailed off realizing he as carrying on a bit longer. He leaned in again and kissed her once more this time holding it and not backing off

@@The Time Pony
Pink returned to Sunset's face as Dusk kissed her once more. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach again and she could feel herself smiling. Dusk had the ability to make her feel something she hadn't ever felt before: happiness. Somewhere in the kiss, something clicked, and she realized, she liked him. Possibly even loved him. After they both pulled back, she decided to take a small chancelike he had and gently nuzzled him.

Dusk smiled, he had seen Sunset happy for the first time, a truly wonderful sight for him to see. He felt her nuzzle him and began to slowly pet her mane with his spare hoof. Gently he unfurled his wings am wrapped one around her shoulder embracing her. "You are amazing" he whispered. They were standing kind of in an awkward spot so he led her to one of the corners in the room my the heater and sat down with her.

Edited by The Time Pony

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet was laughing with Sunny as she was tickling her. But she stops after her stomach let out a loud growl. She blushes and lets out an embarrassed giggle. "Heheexcuse me. I guess I'm more hungry then I thought." She helps Sunny back on her hooves. "And I think I'm fine to walk now." 

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny patted Bay's stomach, "Don't worry, we'll fill 'er up soon." The pizza parlor shouldn't have been too far off and after that she would have to take Bay to get some cider. She had never met a pony who hadn't ever tried it. "So what kind of pizza Bay? I like spinach leaves on mine," she said hungrily. 

Edited by Aerodynas

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet thinks it over a bit. "Well. I would like to try one with onionspeppers and extra cheese. Would that be alright? Back home I'm use to eating a big meal. So I'm sure I might want something after the pizza. The talk of apple cider is making me crave something else with apples."

@@The Time Pony
Sunset let Dusk lead her to the corner and sat down with him, continuing to nuzzle his neck. Because she was so much smaller than him, her head fit perfectly under his chin, and his wing n= could almost fully wrap around her.
His words made her blush, and she smiled, gently leaning against him.
"You are too..." she whispered back. "You've made me feel actual happiness for the first time in my life."

@@Mint Drop,

((Falls dead from DAW Overload))

Dusk began to kiss her more, her head, neck, lips.  He held the kisses everytime. "I think i love you" he said quietly. He pulled her close before grabbing a blanket and throwing it over them. The heat was trapped inside creating a small bubble of heat, just for the two of them.

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny nodded vigorously, "Of course, that sounds great! Now let's just go get it...Hey, ya wanna get this one Bay?" Sunny handed her her small pouch of bits smiling. "Be sure to make it extra good. I want your first to be the best ya have ever had. I will go get the cider. Doncha worry." Sunny winked. 

@@The Time Pony
Sunset snuggled into his side, cozy and warm.
"I think I love you too," she said, smiling up at him, before giving him a small kiss on the cheek.
No, I know I love him, she thought. He's wonderful, sweet, kind... more than I could ever ask for.
She felt a small rustle in her mane and looked down. Vi had made her way up and was snuggling up in her brown mane. She giggled.

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet puts Sunny's bits in her bag with her own. "Are you going to get the cider by yourself? I don't mind going with you. This is our day." She walks closer so she could nuzzles Sunny's cheek." I want us to do everything together. Even something like just getting cider for a pizza."

• Brohoof 1

Dusk laughed, this was the frsit time he had heard her speak without a stutter. "Am so glad i went to the library that one day.. i met you" he said. He cuddled even closer to her wanting to spend all the time he could with her. He kissed her again before looking down at Vi.

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny smiled and kissed Bay passionately before releasing. "Alright then Bay, I'm happy I can do it with ya. You make me feel so special ya know..." Sunny then began to walk, leaning her head against Bay as they continued towards sweet apple acres. "I love ya so much Bay..."

@@Aerodynas,

"I love you more, Sunny." She says as she walks a little closer to her while her tail curls around Sunny's like last time. "So, have you been to the apple farm here before? Since you're family works with apples themselves you probably had some business with them once or twice."

@@The Time Pony

Sunset giggled again. Normally, the smiles and giggles would be alien to her, but if it was with Dusk, they just felt... right.
"Don't you mean today? We only met earlier today," she said, looking down at Vi as well. If she hadn't brought Dusk into the fantasy section, they probably wouldn't have met. 
"I'm glad too, though..." She leaned her head against his shoulder again, and whispered, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me..."

@@Gloomfury,

"Actually, not so much," Sunny admitted. "We've always been stuck around Appleloosa with our stuff but folks would come from hither and yon to taste our Cider-sugar. We put so much work into the stuff." She lightly ticked Bay's wonderful hoof with her tail again.

Edited by Aerodynas

@@Mint Drop,

" me too am so glad this happened" he wrapped his other wing around her and kissed her again. He had never been sure what it had been like to kiss a mare. Yet he had now and loved it. The feel, the warmth, everything about it. Lastly it was Sunset, his special somepony.