Hello!

SparkleBlossom

Hello! I'm new on MLP forums and I hope to make exotic new pony friends smile.png I'm Sparkle Blossom and I just the started the show this Summer and finished the three season and Equestria Girls about 2 weeks ago. My fave unicorn is Rarity because she is fierce. 

Edited by SparkleBlossom
  • Brohoof 7

HI THERE SPARKLE BLOSSOM! I'm lordbababa and I'm an overgrown five year old! YOU SHALL HAVE FUN HERE

• Brohoof 2

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Exotic?

Huh... I've never heard us referred to as exotic... maybe psychotic or neurotic... but exotic? Wow. (I'm flattered) blush.png

"When you say 'us' are you referring to the fandom or are you seriously referring to yourself as 'us'?"

Well I was referring to the fandom... but now you've gone and made me sound crazy by making a second dialogue... *sigh*

A big brotherly welcome to the forums SparkleBlossom! Hopefully I didn't scare you off with my ranting. (I promise I'm not crazy) This forum is packed full of awesome brony folk that eagerly await your love and friendship! Hope you enjoy your stay here! ;)

• Brohoof 1

jr75.png

~Signature by my awesome sibling @Armchair Adventurer "Som"~

Woo hoo~ Welcome to the forums fellow pegasister! (Or brony... As you can see by my username I don't particularly like that word too much.)

But anywho~ hope to see you around, we need a little bit more girl power here.

• Brohoof 1

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!