Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark The Cutie Mark Crusaders/ The Cutie Mark Warriors

Commander Frost

WARNING! This Story is not for the weak hearted or weak stomached.

You have been warned.

Prologue

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were In there clubhouse deciding on what to do to next to get there cutie marks.

"What are we gonna do next to get our cutie marks?" Scootaloo said.

"I don't know Scootaloo, but we should figure it out quickly, its almost sundown. Applejack said I need to be home by then." Applebloom said.

"Yeah and Rarity will want me home to." Sweetie Belle said.

"Umm Applebloom, can I sleepover at your house again?" Scootaloo said.

"You've slept over at my house for the past 3 days Scootaloo. Don't you think your parents miss you?" Applebloom said.

That was a giant stab in the heart for Scootaloo. Being reminded of her parents. She would never tell them that she had no parents, if she did that they might not want to be her Friends anymore.

She held in her tears and said, "Nah, they don't care."

"Alright then. I'll ask Applejack if you can stay over again."

"Should we get going?" Sweetie Belle said.

So they decided to head to the farm first. Since it was the closest.

"Hold up girls. You here that to?" Applebloom said.

The girls heard a small beeping sound coming from the barn.

Scootaloo was the first to react.

"RUN!"

Beep......beep.....beep.....BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The CMC were thrown thru the air and landed in a tree several meters from the barn. They would of been thrown out of PonyVille had that tree not stopped them. The Bomb impacted all of Pony Ville.

"Everypony ok?" Applebloom said.

"Im ok." Scootaloo said.

"Just a bit bruised, but nothing serious," Sweetie Belle responded.

When They climbed down from the tree they looked around.

All that they loved,

Was gone.

Chapter 1

Ponyville

"Wha- where is everypony?" Applebloom said.

"There all gone!" Scootaloo replied.

"No they're not there's, Lyra's over there. And so is Bon-Bon." Sweetie Belle said.

The three girls started galloping towards the two mares but suddenly stopped in their tracks as two bloody ponies came up behind Lyra and Bon-Bon.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" They said as they saw the ponies behind them.

The ponies licked their lips and chowed down. The two ponies started with the head and brains, Then the organs.

That's all the Crusaders saw because they were sprayed with blood and they ran away as fast as they could. They ran to the ruins of the Apple Family Farm. When they got there, Applebloom remembered her family.

"APPKEJACK?! BIG MACINTOSH?! GRANNY SMITH?!" She shouted as loud as she could.

"Don't worry Applebloom we'll fid them." Scootaloo said trying to calm her down.

"Oh-no! Rarity! I forgot all about Rarity!" Sweetie Belle said.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!" Applebloom screeched.

"What is it Appleblo-" Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle said in unison.

They turned there head to see Applebloom Puking next to Granny Smiths torn apart body.

Will update soon

Edited by Brony Dash465
  • Brohoof 1

A few corrections chap! You should capitalize Cutie Mark Crusaders and merge Ponyville together, also near the end, al should be all.

Nice story though!

yeah I have auto correct and apparently ponyville doesn't exsist but pony Ville does :P derp

Autocorrect could sometimes be a a**. I suggest proofreading it yourself to catch the mistakes that autocorrect caused and anything that it missed.

I highly suggest using something other then said and put more detail into the dialogue. Also, don't use a period instead use a comma in a dialogue.

Ex. "Everypony ok?" asked Applebloom as she slowly got up.

Ex2. "Just a bit bruised, but nothing serious," Sweetie Bell responded to Applebloom's question.

Edited by Demirari

Autocorrect could sometimes be a a**. I suggest proofreading it yourself to catch the mistakes that autocorrect caused and anything that it missed.

I highly suggest using something other then said and put more detail into the dialogue. Also, don't use a period instead use a comma in a dialogue.

Ex. "Everypony ok?" asked Applebloom as she slowly got up.

Ex2. "Just a bit bruised, but nothing serious," Sweetie Bell responded to Applebloom's question.

well im not fully putting myself into this project but  now that I look at it I realize that I could do so much with this story.