Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, everypony!

MrPandaa

Hey, people!  I just became a brony a few days ago after my friend introduced me to MLP.  I decided to look around for any fanbase websites, and I was very impressed to see that there was a whole network for bronies!  After seeing the music site, Pony.fm, I was intrigued and started to listen to some of the music there.  As soon as I heard some of the songs by Carbon Maestro and Synthis, I was sold.  "Any franchise," I told myself, "with this kind of awesome fanbase is certainly deserving of my attention."

I've so far only watched up to half of Season 1, Episode 5, but I'm absolutely loving the show, and I look forward to enjoying this amazing fanbase I've found!  I already am starting to have ideas for OCs and some theorycrafting, and if there was ever a thing that I love, it's ideas.

--MrPandaa

P.S.  In case anyone was wondering, yes, my name does correctly indicate my gender.

Welcome, MrPandaa!

Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay!

And yes, 'Tis a friendly place full of friendly people, so you'll make a lot of friends here.

Glad you got reeled into the fandom broski! And a big brotherly welcome to the forums.

I see that your OC is colored like a panda... KUbAnTY.png  I approve of this. laugh.png

Hope you have an awesome time here brotha!

• Brohoof 1

Glad you got reeled into the fandom broski! And a big brotherly welcome to the forums.

I see that your OC is colored like a panda... img-2014463-1-KUbAnTY.png  I approve of this. img-2014463-2-laugh.png

Hope you have an awesome time here brotha!

Thanks, Big Brotha Aniki!

Thanks, yayay!  I think that you just might like Pinkie Pie, but I'm not entirely sure...

Eeyup, I do like Pinkie! :D Twiley is my fave pony because she's an adorable princess and she loves to read just as much as I do :D But Pinkie Pie and I are super random! And we get excited a lot! Which is why she's my second favorite pony! Yay! :D

• Brohoof 1

Eeyup, I do like Pinkie! biggrin.png Twiley is my fave pony because she's an adorable princess and she loves to read just as much as I do biggrin.png But Pinkie Pie and I are super random! And we get excited a lot! Which is why she's my second favorite pony! Yay! biggrin.png

Yay!  Twilight and Pinkie Pie are both awesome!

Indeed! biggrin.png And Luna is second-best princess!

Y'know, I've heard a lot of cool things about Luna, but I've only watched up to episode 8 of season 1, so I haven't seen her really do anything but appear in the ashes of Nightmare Moon.  Does she become a full-fledged character later on?