Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Midnight got under him and got him on her back, flying towards camp. "P-please hang in there!" She flew as fast as she could, thinking he was on the verge of death. She was crying. She didn't want him to "die". She didn't know he was just exhausted and needed some rest.

Grell lay there limp on midnights and the life force he had taken was hard at work repairing his body the magnitude of the power had almost killed him his insides where a mess some where burnt from the magic and others where decomposed ((who said anything about not being on the verge if death ))

((I didn't know what was wrong exactly)) Midnight flew into the First Aid building and laid him down on a table. "Nurse! Please help! He's dying! Do you have any potions??" She fumbled around the cabinets for anything to help him. She found a potion of healing. She opened it and made him drink it

Somehow while unconscious grell drank the potion and it helped some his eyes fluttered open grell groaned his organs still burnt and decomposed it was a miracle that he was even alive he looked at midnight and shakily wiped the blood off her mouth "your bleeding " grell managed to say

"Shut up and keep drinking..." She put the bottle to his mouth again, making him drink it. The nurse handed her a bottle with purple liquid in in. She informed Midnight it would help quicken the process of his organs healing. She took away the one bottle and made him start drinking the purple one.

Grell drank "relax I'll be fine " grell said reassuringly in truth he wasn't sure at all but he'd never admit it he has no desire to make midnight worry he kissed her "are you ok that was a pretty bad hit "grell asked "you could have internal bleeding " grell wanted to be sure she was ok before worrying about himself

You could tell she was hurt, but she didn't really care. All she wanted was for Grell to get better. She made him drink every last drop of the stuff, face crumpled up in pain. "I-I'm fine... D-drink...the purple stuff..." She winced in pain, leanimg on the operatibg table.

Grell stopped drinking and tried to drain the life force out of the bushes outside but he was to weak "nurse help her I'll be fine just put a lot of plants around me " grell said "after you help her" grell refused to drink anymore of the purple stuff until midnight was taken care of

Grell stopped drinking and tried to drain the life force out of the bushes outside but he was to weak "nurse help her I'll be fine just put a lot of plants around me " grell said "after you help her" grell refused to drink anymore of the purple stuff until midnight was taken care of

Midnight's eyes swelled with tears, not wanting to leave his side. "Please don't... I want to stay with you..." The burse did as she was told, putting plants around him. She grabbed Midnight and led her to another table. "No! I wanna stay with Grell!" The nurse put her on the table and began examining her. She informed a doctor that Midnight had 3 broken ribs and a broken hind leg, Grell overhearing them

Grell sighed and focused on the plants around him they slowly started dying he then focused on midnight sending her all the life force he gathered hoping that it would be enough to heal her, once the plants where dead grell laid back and drank the purple stuff like

Edited by dashian500

The nurse stopped for a moment. "Make that no broken ribs and only a sprained hind leg. Guess her healing power is more powerful that I thought." The doctor handed her some ointment. "Here Midnight. This will help ease your pain." She rubbed the ointment onto the sprained area. "Thank Celestia you're a pegasus. Stay off that leg for aboit 5-6 days, okay?"

Midnight huffed and nodded. "Yes ma'am..." She gently flew up off the table and over to Grell. "What about him? How's he doing?"

The nurse used a spell to look at grells organs "he's slowly healing but in all honesty I don't know how he's even alive his heart is rotted and his lungs a burnt to a crisp his liver is nothing but mush " the nurse said

Grell sighed "I'll be fine " grell said he was ready to pass out again

Midnight quietly sobbed. -He can't die on me... He just can't... Please Mother... Can't you help him...?- she thought, looking up at the ceiling, tears streaming down her face.

The nurse went to go look for more potions that might help speed up the process. "Let's see... Doctor? Do we have any more power enhancer?" The doctor shook his head. "Well darn... Hmmm..." She continued looking.

"hey stop crying I'll be fine "grell said he somehow managed to get up and step by wobbly step he made it to the door and the bushes started dying once they where all dead a dark aura surrounded him he had enough strength to heal himself he used all the life force he gathered and was mostly healed "see almost good as new "

Midnight still kept crying. He almost died trying to protect her because she's too weak without her gift. She sat down, wincing at the pain in her leg.

"Hey now. Keep off that leg dear. Come on." The nurse helped back up to fly, leading her to a little resting bad, laying her down on it. "There now. Much better." The nurse smiled, wiping away her tears.

Grell walked over to her he was still wobbly he hugged her and held her close "it's ok midnight I'm fine" grell said then kissed the top of her head he held her silently he was tired and if he had energy he would summon a large coffin. While he was sitting there with midnight his stomach growled

Midnight grabbed an apple and handed it to him. "Here. You need to eat."

The nurse smiled at them, finding an energy potion. "Here. This will help eith his energy. I can tell he's still quite weak..." She handed Midnight the potion and smiled. "Don't worry. He's really fine."

He took the apple and ate half in one bite "I dont need a potion all I need is a large coffin " grell said he was really tired he ate the other half of his apple "can you toss me another apple or five" grell asked he had a serious love of apples and was very hungry

Midnight drug the whole basket over, setting the potion down.

The nurse looked puzzled. "A huge what now?"

Midnight giggled. "He prefers to sleep in coffins. By the way, i'm Midnight Shine, my mother is a goddess of the moon. This is Grell. His father is the god of death."

Grell laughed "a large coffin but I cant use my magic to get one so if there is anyway you could get one for me that would be great " grell said and he picked up and ate apple after apple grell nodded when midnight said who he was he had ate eight more apples

The nurse blinked. "U-uh...okay then..." She was a unicorn, so she used her magic to make a really big coffin. It was big enough for him and Midnight.

Midnight smiled, snuggling against him. "I'm so happy you're okay... I was so worried..." She nuzzled her head under his chin.

Grell smiled when the coffin appeared "thank you " grell said then he did his best to look at midnight "I was worried about you that was a really bad hit, anyways I'm going to nap "grell said he kissed the top of her head and climbed into the coffin then curled up "you're always welcome in here " grell said

She smiled, climbing inside. She curled up next to him and laid down. "I'm tired..." She yawned, closing her eyes.

The nurse shook her head, cleaning up the mess they had made. She put the empty bottles in the trash and put the unused bottles back on the shelves.

Grell reached up and closed the coffin then snuggled up to midnight he yawned then fell asleep quickly as he slept he gained his strength back and dreamt about midnight then his dreams took a turn for the worst and he had nightmares of her dying he woke in a cold sweat he had only been asleep for thirty minutes