open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Grell turned and opend he window "hey epic "grell said "do you keep that necklace I gave you close I won't always be close " grell grabbed his bag "midnight ran off can you go down stairs and keep scout busy while I go and get midnight " grell asked he didn't want to tell scout about what was going on

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Before epic could answer grell teleported out and went in search of midnight he had no idea where she could have gone finally he just laid down under a tree with a heavy sigh feeling defeated he had looked everywhere he could think of he was ready to cry but he didn't "I walk alone on NBC this broken road of life " grell said again quietly over and over again

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Midnight's necklace was still on, it pressing hard against her chest; she paid no attention to it. She didn't know Grell was at the tree right by the building. "I've come to the realization that I don't really belong here... Is there any way I could leave?" The overseer shook his head. "Once a demi-god enters, he or she can never leave unless it's an approved trip somewhere." Midnight sighed.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Grell broke down and cryed he had forgot about the ring he didn't want to be alone anymore he thought back to when he met midnight he had felt An instant connection And had liked he from the start the more he thought abiut it he realized that midnight was the mare for him he cryed even harder because now she wouldn't want to he with him

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Epic flew down the stairs to Scout. "Hey, Scout," she said. "What are you up to?" She sat down next to him. "How's life? Are you happy here? I'm just trying to make conversation." She looked at her phone. "Hey," she said. "You wanna see something cool? I've got something awesome that I think you'll like." She started digging in her bags.

Midnight sighed. "Are you positive...?" The overseer nodded. She lowered her ears. "Alright... Sorry to have bugged you..." She walked out. She saw Grell at the tree. She blinked in surprise. -Wgy is he crying...?- She walked over to him timidly, not sure whether or not she should speak to him. "Grell...? What's wrong...?"

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Epic pulled out her magical prism. She put it up to the window and the light shone through it. A rainbow reflected off of it and in the rainbow a vision of Iris appeared. Iris was flying with Epic's father. They were in the Everfree Forest. Her father looked messy and rugged. He clearly had been lost there for a while. "Whenever I want to see my mother," Epic said. "I just hold my prism up to the light and I can see her wherever she is or whatever she's doing. Isn't that cool?"

Midnight smiled a little. "I love you, Grell..." She felt like crap now for trying to leave the camp. She decided it would be best if Grell didn't finf out about that.

Scout blinked. "That's cool! Where'd you get that??" He looked at tge image, then at the prism itself. He really wanted one. It looked awesome.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Silver cracked his eyes open, and slowly rose up off the ground. "Ugh," he thought, "what is taking them so long? Might as well keep catching up on sleep until they're ready." He laid back down and rested his head on his backpack, closing his eyes again

((Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't given up, just don't really see a point in my character being involved in your romance))

Midnight went to the kitchen abd grabbed about 10 apples and handed them to Grell. "Here you go, babe..." She grabbed her backpack and looked at Epic and Scout. "Once he is done with his apples, we will leave."

Scoutt nodded, smiling. "This is gong to be so nuch fun! I can tell already!"

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Epic put her prism back in her saddlebag. "Hell yeah, I'm ready," she said, excited. "So we're gonna have to find the pearls first, right? Do we know where they are?" Her phone vibrated. She answered it. It was her mom calling. "Yeah, Mom? I know, we're getting ready to go now. I know, I'll be careful. Alright. Love you. Bye." She hung up and put her phone back in her saddlebag. "Alright, are we almost ready to go?" Epic was hovering over the couch.

((So are we leaving now?))

Epic flew around in a vertical circle. "So," she said. "Are we ready to go, or are we still waiting on somepony? 'Cuz I don't think I can wait much longer! I'm kind of impatient by the way. Can we go now? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can we? Can we? Can we?" Epic flew out the door in her impatience.

(Is Scout younger? How old is he?)

Epic flew in another loop. "Alright," she said. "Hey, Midnight, want me to carry Scout on my back? I don't want you to have to carry too ponies." Epic gave Scout a nuggie. "Plus, he's cool. I wanna hang out with him and get to know him more."

Edited by Epic Rainbow