open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Leif smiled "when my strength returns I can put a spell on it so it won't die" Leif said he didn't feel tired anymore even though in truth his body was ready to pass out his, he was just to happy to even think about sleep he made a yip like noise and panomma jump up and ran over to them

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Epic looked at Leif. "You look exhausted," she said. "You need to get some rest, pronto. Let me leave you alone so you can sleep." She got up and kissed him on the forehead. She then walked out and let him rest. "I love you," she said one more time. "And don't you ever forget that."

"Hang on tight scout." He bucks up and starts to run really fast. as he follows midnight not letting her out of his sights as he stays right next to her except he's on the ground. "Son you hanging on alright?" He asked as he keeps running. skiea made sure not to run into any trees.

dat zelda wings

luna_banner_by_spangladesh-d4s5kch_zpsda

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

"Look i lost my mother to one of the gods as princess Luna as my witness if i have to die to save a friend from ones pain then buck it I'm bucking doing it." His eyes was cold as the antartic oceon as he runs a little bit faster. his speed was a little impressive.

Edited by odd9120

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Silver sat on top of a tree and watched Midnight zip off towards the Gorgon's lair. He sighed, thinking to himself, I just don't want anyone to get hurt, but here I am, forced to watch my friends race off towards what may be their deaths. As Silver mulled this over, he became angry, and, without his realization, ignited the branch he was resting on. As he frantically put out the fire!his worry only grew.

He jumps up and land next to midnight slightly panting as he conjures up water and drinks it gaining a little bit of energy back as he sits thinking up a plan. "What to do what to do" he growls slightly getting irritated as he takes a step in the cave. "-I will not let fear take control!- he thought

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Midnight smiled. -Thank you Grell!- she thought, dashing and grabbing the bowl. She grabbed the two pearls out of the bowl then just dropped it. "I got them! Come o- AAAH!!" She screamed, Medusa using her hair to grab Midnight, grabbing her hostage. "One move, Mr. Grell, and your precious marefriend will get turned to stone," Medusa snickered, making Midnight face her. Midnight kicked and screamed, keeping her eyes shut.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Grell sighed "fine Im going to put my scythe away " grell said slowly closing the jaw on the skull he Sat it down his eyes closed take me instead Medusa let her leave " grell didn't try anything he was really going to let Medusa take him instead ofmmidnight s

Edited by dashian500

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Medusa smirked. "You foolish ponies thought you could just waltz in here and take my precious gems, did you??? How stupid do you think I am?!" She gripped Midnight tighter. "I could so easily just turn her into one of my beautiful statues as punishment..." She stroked Midnight's cheek.

Midnight was obviously quivering in her grip, her eyes still shut.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

((Hey guys, sorry I've been inactive. School started back today and I needed to get to bed early. Also, I just finished my homework. Soooo... What did I miss? Are you guys in Medusa's lair yet? What is Leif doing? Questions? Questions? Questions? Questions? Questions?))