open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Leif smiled "guys let's go have some fun I'm mean look around we're In Las pegasus for celestias sake" Leif said

Grell noises in agreement "I'm gong to go play black jake" grell said walking off

((Leif will be the first one to come out))

Time skipping f

Five days later

Grell was sitting at the black jake table he was in a roll he had won 1,000,000, bits he had on a pair of aviator glasses and was picking up his bits planning to go play another game

Leif was sitting at the bar with a shot glass in hoof he was about to eat another cookie when a vine grew and took it tossing it away Leif sighed "don't eat them Leif they cloud your mind" Leif heard pan talking then strangely he heard the pan flute as he understood what was going on he rushed off looking for epic

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Mia More was playing the slot machines. She had racked up about 20,000 bits. She looked around, wondering where Skies went. She wanted to show off her winnings. She got up and looked for him.

Dark Shine was curled up next to Silver, drunk beyond all belief.

Midnight was playing Roulette. She was on a losing streak, but wasn't giving up.

Scout was playing in the pool in the lobby.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Epic was extremely drunk, hanging out with some random stallions and playing poker. "I'm gonna bucking win this," she said, her speech rather slurred. She won another 1,000,000 bits and was celebrating wildly. "In your face! I told you I was gonna bucking win! Ha!" Epic was hovering above the table and then because she was so drunk, she almost passed out in mid-air and fell onto the table.

Silver was enjoying himself immensely. He and Dark had gotten to know each other very well, and were now heavily drinking and playing slots together. Silver slurred, "Imph gunna go get s'more cookesh. C'mon, lesh go." He grabbed hold of Dark's hoof, who was giggling uncontrollably for no apparent reason. Before he could find a waitress, Grell ran into him, shouting something. Somewhere in the depths of his enibriated mind, a tiny voice told his body to heat up. The alcohol in his blood quickly burned off, doing no harm except some slight scorching to the carpet. He blinked trying to clear his head. "Grell, why'd you make me do that? We were having a great time!"

Blackie grinned. "Oh this?" he pulls out 3 pearls completing the task. "I played cards with the owner and won the bet." He bounces up and down.

skies sighed in the water he puts his hooves over his head. he curls. up enjoying thhe warm emvrace of the water. (XD thought it be funny if blackys like -nonchantly-

dat zelda wings

luna_banner_by_spangladesh-d4s5kch_zpsda

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Epic woke up from unconsciousness from her landing on her face on the table. She was on Leif's back. Epic was now sober. She hugged Leif's head from on his back and said, "What the hay happened?! Was I drunk?! Please don't tell me I was drunk! I wasn't gambling, too, was I?!"

Leif smiled when she woke up "yes and yes goodness is you won a decent amount it's in your saddle bags we need to find midnight grell silver Mia more scout and dark shine " Leif said glad that epic had come to" we have the pearls stick together and don't eat the cookies I'll explain later "

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Silver had, once again, had way too much to drink. With Dark so wasted she was basically hanging off of him, he went out to add to the already hefty jingle in his saddlebag. As he approached the roulette table, he saw Lief across the room. He slurred, "Hey Leif! C'mon, lesh make ush some cash!"

Blacky pie grinned. "Duh" he chuckles. he jumpa up and down.

Flair looks at mia more and smiles. "Are you the daughter of aphrodite?" He asked randomly. he put the clues together she knows about demigods, shes absoloutly gorgeous she's a natural flirt and she's extremely compassionate

dat zelda wings

luna_banner_by_spangladesh-d4s5kch_zpsda

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Epic looked shocked. "I was drunk," she said. "I won a lot of money?! How much?" Epic looked in her saddlebags and counted all the bits. "Five million bits! Wow! I'm rich! Haha! This is awesome!" Epic put her money back into her bags. "My drunkenness was totally worth it! Now, we seriously gotta get out of here. Wait! Where are the pearls?!"

Leif smiled at her "I have them on my bag blacker found them" Leif said he seen the flower he had given epic was out of place he used his magic to fix it "we need to find the others"

Leif turned to silver and thought "come over he I got plenty you can have mine" Leif called

Grell walked around looking for the pearls he had grabbed midnight with his magic he seen Leif "the perar-"

"We got them" Leif interrupted

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood