Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Blacky hopped alongside the two. "Yeah its 12 major ones and they. build a new one if a minor god claims a camper here i got a brand new bar when they built my cabin" he says "a bottle of applejack dionysis daniels appeared in the sky that's how my dad claimed me" he says chuckling abd laughing

"What kind of food do you like? Trust me, if you like it, they'll have it. As for other children of Nemesis, I do not know. There may be some but I never really talked to them. Uh no offense." Gareth said. Walking to the Pavilion seemed to be quicker then he remembered. He pulled back the curtains and showed Tough Luck the Pavilion. Inside there were tables arranged neatly in rows.

"Oh really? The same thing happened to me. But instead I got a floating skull for mine." Gareth said to Blacky. "Blacky, how long were you at Camp before you got claimed? If you were at the camp, if not then don't worry about it."

Blacky smiles. "Two days after i trashed camp and threw the most epic party ever. that's when the bottle appeared in the sky, you think thats funny wait till you hear how skies dad claimed him it was hysterical"

Oceon skies was walking next to them smileing and being silent.

"Really? Well I got a story that's weird. About a year after I cam to the camp, I was looking over some files for some of campers that had died recently. I had filed them away and was going to start on the next pile when I got a floating skull over my head. I wished I had been there to see the party." Gareth smiled. "Blacky and Ocean Skies, I want you both to answer this. What would happen and how long would it last if Charon, Dionysius and Poseidon got into a goof off?"

They both said looked at each other. "A millineum" they say.

"Would you likr to hear how i was claimed" skies said with a smile.

blacky pie hops up and down. "It is pretty funny i mean who wouldn't like this story" he chuckles and laughs.

(Come on and filller my name is filler pie and I'm here to fill)

Gareth looked back at them. "I agree. A millenium at least. Ocean Skies, how did you get claimed. It'll be interesting to find out considering Blacky here is making a bug fuss over it." Gareth sat down on the grass outside the Pavilion and took his glasses off. Closing the glasses up would make it turn back into his regular bone staff.

"I'd love some baked apples and oats yogurt, some carrots, and a nice cold beer." Tough Luck said as his mouth watered just thought about it. "When I was claimed I was with Leif I believe in the clearing in the preserve. Almost right after he told me I was a demigod a broken wheel appeared over my head claiming me as the son of Nemesis. Sorry for y'all, I feel blessed it happened so quickly I'd pull my mane out if it took too long to find out."

"Well when i was here i was practicing swords i was standing next to a pond well a water trident with nothing in it flew out of the pond and knocked me into the pond and the water raised me up and i was standing there thinking what just happened then it hit me who just claimed me" he laughed

Edited by odd9120

Gareth snorted with laughter. "Hahaha .... Let's ... hahaha .. go into the .... Pavilion now." Gareth managed to get out while he gasped for air. Still laughing, he led everypony inside and sat down at one of the tables. "Go and get some food from the buffet area. Ill be waiting here, I'm not really that hungry to be quite honest." Gareth chuckled.

Blacky smiles grabbing his lunch booze, strawberry wine with a little apple jack dioniysis daniels as he eats a lot of food being happy

Oceon skies smiled as he started to eat he forgot he had his trident on his back he was so used to it being there he forgot all about it.

Dead Eye decided to do a little exploring of the camp. As he walked around. he noticed a building with multiple chimneys and vents. "Interesting" he said "I wonder what's in there"

He wouldn't admit it, but he was somewhat drawn to the building. A he opened the door, he was amazed as he saw all the metalworking equipment. "Quite the setup they have here"

He knew more than most about mechanical stuff since that's what he used to study...before he dropped out.

Soon enough, he had a forge going full steam, and started working, not really knowing what he was going to make.

Realising that his throat was as dry as a bone, he headed over to the buffet to get a drink of white lacquer. It sounded interesting and he wanted to try it. Heading back, he saw that Ocean still had his trident out. "Uh Ocean? Sorry to interrupt your meal but you still have your trident on your back. Do you think that you can transform it back or something?" Gareth asked. He sat down, adjusted his glasses and sipped his drink.

Tough Luck was astounded by everything that was at the buffet. He piled his plate high with apple everything, his favorite foods, apple yogurt, apple pie, apple fritters, apple sauce, apple slices and peanut butter, and more and decided to wash it down with a tall glass of apple cider. He was too busy piling food into his mouth he couldn't get a word into the conversation.

Gareth saw how high Tough Luck had piled his plate. Leaning around the pile to see Tough Luck, Gareth asked, "Wow. You must be extremely hungry because there is a LOT of apple dishes there. Apple fritter, apple cobbler, apple pie, apple cider!? Okay you must really love apples then." He sipped the lacquer and felt a burning sensation run down his throat. "Ooh that's good." Gareth remarked.

"Mhmphmm" Tough Luck made sound affects in no way resembling words. Tough Luck swallowed the remaining food in his mouth and said, "Yup, apple anything is my favorite, give me something with apple in the name and I'll make it disappear faster than you can say apple pie."

"There's one problem with that statement though. You said Apple Pie." Gareth facehoofed himself, Now he's starting to sound like Charon. "Did you live on an apple farm before you met up wuth the group?" Gareth asked. 'I think dad's cheesy sense of humour is rubbing off on me.' He thought.

"Haha yeah, my dad and I lived alone on an apple farm up in New Hoofshire, we grew apples, herded cows, and sometimes we grew other crops for ourselves for food. Also, you're right Gareth, and that joke was horrible, you need to get ahold of that cheesy sense of humor before it backfires." Tough Luck laughed.

"No i really cant once it took its final form for some reason it wonnt change back" he smiles as he rubs the hilt. "Its sooo awsomme"

Blacky pie grinned jumping around

"Stuck with it for life" he chuckles joking around.

(Really wish i dodnt have to work till 600 ugh)

Tough Luck looks down on the plate and all that's left is one apple fritter, he reaches and takes a bite and groans as he puts it back down completely stuffed from the rest of the food he just ate. "Oh pony, I'm full as can be, that was some mighty fine cooking!" Tough Luck groaned out to the other ponies.

"Yeah, I need to get a better Cheesy Sense. Anyway, what made you come to Camp Half-Blood?" Gareth reasoned that everypony had different for reasons for being here. "Well that must sting then. Seems like your dad got his point across. All three of them in fact. One, don't transform the trident. Two, don't lose the trident. Three, something, something, something. Seriously? You left one apple fritter on the plate. Surely you can finish it off?" Gareth exclaimed in fake horror.

(Im heading to bed. It's midnight over here in Australia. Night everyone!)

"Well a minotaur attacked my farm and after I killed it my dad told me to go south and my cousins will explain it to me. Well I started going south and met the group in the nation's capital fighting a monster. I helped them fight the monster and I realized since they could also see the monster they may know something, so I stayed with them, went to the underworld and the rest is history. Maybe my dad meant to come here since technically all y'all are my cousins." Tough Luck explained.

Leif smiled as minx pulled him in he looked around "I like it and it's definitely you" Leif said

Grell thought fir a moment as they walked "I'm not sure" grell said he looked ahead and could see the grave yard and the two-story building that was his cabin " it's right there" grell said

"Actually the way i have it attached i forget i ecen have it" he chuckles as he gets done eating and trots over to his cabin there he hangs his tridebt on the wall and lay down on the bed and smiles.

blacky pie hops to his cabin there he does some heavy drinking and still never gets drunk.

After Waterfall is done eating, she finds her Cabin and goes in and lays down on one of the beds. "Hey, Skies. you awake?" She was smiling like she never smiled before, but also she had a strange feeling that something was going to happen tomorrow morning, and that had her scared.

Leif smiled as minx pulled him in he looked around "I like it and it's definitely you" Leif said

Grell thought fir a moment as they walked "I'm not sure" grell said he looked ahead and could see the grave yard and the two-story building that was his cabin " it's right there" grell said

Snowstorm looked around at the cold, gloomy area. It seemed to reflect Grell's da quite well. "So this is it. Does it ever get lonely?" She asked, curiously. She wondered if she would be alone like this.

((I seriously have no idea where to put Khione's cabin. I'm cycling through ideas and finding nothing.))