Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Shudder

BlackShardNixium

@@Flying Ace@@Senor Citizen, @,

The creature looked at Flying Ace suspiciously. "Celestia? Holy and sweet? Is that how she is portraying herself these days? How... interesti-"

"Yes, yes, you're very intimidatink. I'm qvite afraid. Now how about you let us by before I perform a test on how many bullets I need to put in your head before you stop movink?"

He turned to Senor, smirking and brandishing his blade. "How about I'd like to see you try to hurt me with those puny lumps of lea-"

The skeletal figure paused, as if contemplating something, before scowling and muttering something. The figure then dissolved into dust, revealing an ichor-stained dagger held by Moon Crypt. "Come on, let's keep movi-"

And with that, the figure reared up and hollered, "READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!"

Moon Crypt glanced at Silvia before moving quite quickly in another direction, pausing only to toss everyone a small dagger.

"He fell in with the Jester," said White, trotting on. "Either one or the other survived, and I know who I would place my bets on. And the book is with Shadow Seer, unless it got burned to ash in the release of energy. Either way, they don't have it. Now, come on. We've got to find a way downstairs that isn't jumping down fifty feet."

Or, y'know, we could jump down fifty feet. We might break a few legs, but, hey, it's faster.

Shadow Seer regarded the mirror silently before giving a silent nod. Then, what sounded lie a roar echoed throughout the hall. "I shall return," she whispered softly, before moving out of the chapel.

"Alright then...." Raze said as he was walking.

You worry too much, you know that? R said to Raze in his thoughts.

Yeah, I know.... I really gotta stop, Raze thought back.

As he kept walking downward, Raze started to notice, that his head began to hurt... a lot. R also seemed to be affected as well, but a lot worse than Raze was.

You feelin' okay, R?

Ugh... yeah, I think I'm...ngh... fine. Just don't mind it okay?

Yeah, but.... damn this hurts.... it seems to get worse as we keep going down to... wherever we're going.

((Only Raze can feel this right now. It has something to do with R, but I'll reveal it as the story goes along))

• Brohoof 1