Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Daisy looked at the flask. "well... Better to make friends anyway. Yeah i'll have some."

( What Can I Do or What Im A Supposed 2 do?)

just walk in on us i suppose. Find a way :P

"Hahaha, nice slip, buddy. Also! for your information m'lady I am not drunk. It takes a lot more than one shot of magical whiskey to get me wasted when i've only been awake ten minutes."

Edited by Petey

Follows up with the group. So, What Did I Miss.

I'd advise you do something smooth. It's only like 1 pm the first day of the scene, im sure you can think up something better. Pretend you're writing a novel, write in a narrative form Edited by Petey

I'd advise you do something smooth. It's only like 1 pm the first day of the scene, im sure you can think up something better. Pretend you're writing a novel, write in a narrative form

Damn imma need some more help on this... send messages 2 me so we dont take up the main screen

Autumn heard the yelling coming from the cafeteria, so he made sure to steer clear of it. Some of the best fighters in all of Equestria are getting toasted? This can't end well. He went back to the library to enjoy some peace and quiet.

(Finest, I hope you aren't done with Quan yet.)

"That's how I got drunk." He went into the kitchen and brought back a barrel of beer. "I do have this though." He jabbed a claw into it, making a hole, and began to drink.

Camile took a big swig. His orange scales became yellow with horizontal black stripes. He coughed. He looked down to see his new color scheme "HAHAHA! I'm A BIG FUCKING WASP" It was a big swig.

Edited by Petey

Rigel shaped the broken flask into an large mug and poured himself some beer from the barrel Garth had brought in.

"you guys are so awesome" he said. "will we get to do this kind of thing regularly? But not too regularly, I was with this one group who'd get totally hammered every day and then wondered why they lost all the time. That my rule, don't drink while working."

Edited by Evilshy

(Finest, I hope you aren't done with Quan yet.) "That's how I got drunk." He went into the kitchen and brought back a barrel of beer. "I do have this though." He jabbed a claw into it, making a hole, and began to drink.

(Im not, I just sent the Pm.)

Daisy hiccuped.

"Ex... excuse me!"

Her vision began to get very wobbily.