Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

"Well, I'll be. You sure look like a force to be reckoned with. I certainly wouldn't mess with you. Call me old fashioned, though, but I'd prefer to stick with the skin I was born with. By the way, I was wondering if you would whip up a couple things for tomorrow's practice session."

(Questions!(Pleez awnser): so when are we going to depart and can we make a character after we depart you know like befriend them in the way...)

(Probably after the training session the in game next day.)

(Questions!(Pleez awnser): so when are we going to depart and can we make a character after we depart you know like befriend them in the way...)

(We'll depart sometime soon. You can make characters after we leave up until the rooms are full. Then the base can't hold anymore.

Question for everypony: Do you want to vote in the meeting room to decide which of the 6 Elements we go get first or should I just decide?)

"Sure thing. I'll get on those soon."

Garth chuckled. This is one interesting group we got here...

(We'll depart sometime soon. You can make characters after we leave up until the rooms are full. Then the base can't hold anymore. Question for everypony: Do you want to vote in the meeting room to decide which of the 6 Elements we go get first or should I just decide?) "Sure thing. I'll get on those soon." Garth chuckled. This is one interesting group we got here...

(Vote in the meeting room. Could make some interesting convo.)

(you should just choose the first one I think)

Camile walked out and saw the cyborg pony. he was shocked.

Without even saying hello he piped out "I must say, Gizmo, this is amazing. Tell me though, for I am curious, how did you manage to move your own brain, and where is your old body exactly?"

(Chain of command: Legacy and Garth are in the first rank due to her being the maker of the base and group. Any pony who is experienced is in the second rank [so Dusty, Raek, Natural, Gizmo, and Camile]. Third rank is everypony else. All votes are counted equally though.) (We will vote because more votes for voting came up and I want to vote.)

"Both of those are secrets, Camile. If I were to tell you, you might try to take my body or do something to my brain and move it somewhere else."

[Making training grounds by the way.]

Camile rolle his eyes. "I was just wondering, if you don't need your biological form anymore, if I could have it. I had deer meat today, I wonder how pony tastes in comparison" he smirked at the robot

Gizmo hit him with one of the metal claws. "No. You will not eat my body." He turned to look down at Daisy. "How do I exist? Well, that's like the question 'What's the purpose of life?'"

Camile rolle his eyes. "I was just wondering, if you don't need your biological form anymore, if I could have it. I had deer meat today, I wonder how pony tastes in comparison" he smirked at the robot

"Why if that ain't the creepiest thing I've ever heard. Ah well. I'm gonna go check the training grounds' progress. See y'all tomorrow, bright and early. Training is mandatory, just so y'all know." He gave them all a sly wink, and then left to do exactly what he said he would.

"He's not alive, just like viruses, he's not made of cells, and can probably not reproduce anymore. Poor guy isn't even dead. He's just sorta existing"

Camile knocked on Gizmo's brain bucket.

"poor guy"

Gizmo wrapped a claw around Camile's neck. "Camile Camile Camile... I should kill you here and now for that little comment right there. But I'd hate to get blood all over my new body." He threw him across the hallway and Camile crashed into the end of the hallway, on the south side of the east wing, after being thrown from the north side of the east wing.

*URK, not a big fan of sarcasm, eh doctor?* he thought. He spiffied himself back up and casually strolled back to the group, brushing off the incident and everyone's various looks.

"Well then, will you be joining us on our outing, Gizmo?"

(When Daisy saw Gizmo's body she turned into Full-Pinkie mode and apparently I turned into Fluttershy mode)

Breeze just stood behind the others while she saw Gizmo's body, she did not talk since she was still shocked on the metallic body.

"one last thing, Gizmo. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I bother you for a "stun stick" I've read about them, they seem to be small, easily concealable sticks that when activated shoots electricity into a person, temporarily paralyzing them. It would be a welcome change to simply killing so many people