Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Camile poked his tounge out. "but of course, sir, I never said you weren't civilized... When not under the influence" he mumbled that last clause just loud enough to be made out properly and chuckled

"Glad to know I can't trust you to keep your facts straight. Makes you a lot more trustworthy."

Raek downed two more shots and passed the glass back.

"I won't take anymore. I don't want any chance of getting drunk."

Rigel grinned mischieviously.

"hold on, I never said I didn't have any alcohol. I just figured since we are working and all..." he put the soda and juice back and pulled out a beer. "I'd rather not have anything too strong right now. Whatever you guys want is fine, though." he levitated the bag over to Garth.

(edited)

Garth took the bag and began to drink.

"As long as we don't get drunk it's fine. That might be a good idea Miles. We'll rest up here."

Gizmo looked at his group and their current shelter. The day had been passed mostly in silence. They sat down and got out some food and commenced eating.

Legacy's group settled down around the campfire she had made and kept eating.

Raek took the glass from Daisy and put it back in Masquerade's bag with the rest of them.

"No more alcohol for any of us. Specially you Masquerade. Garth's going to be furious if he finds you drunk."

Edited by Linguz

"none for me thanks, while alcohol does in fact cause your body to send more blood to your extremities for a short while, it decreases core temperature for even longer. Given my struggle to keep warm already, I'm not going to punish myself more."

"Are you alright?"

He mimicked in a spot on impression of Daisy. He kept impersonating her.

"Hi, my name's Daisy. I'm madly in love with a psychopath. I'm a drunk but I'm to afraid to admit it."

Edited by Derp2daherp

(edited)

"No you're not."

Raek whacked him on the head, knocking him out, and put him on top of his pack.

"We'll reach a place to sleep and rest until tomorrow. Let's go."

[My next post will start with time lapse to tomorrow morning.]

Garth looked at the two of them.

"Get some shut eye. We continue in the morning."

Edited by Linguz

[Time Lapse: It's morning now.]

Having all their bodies time clocks conditioned into waking up at around the same time, Garth, Raek, Gizmo, and Legacy woke up at roughly the same time. They each woke their own two companions, had breakfast, and started moving again.