Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

"sorry!" Rigel laughed. "i legitimately wanted her to try to catch that."

He dropped the snowball he had been forming.

"and I'd love to see you try to turn my organs into anything."

Garth woke up to the sound of hooves meeting ponies. He looked around and saw Psycho on top of Rigel. After arriving next to him, Garth's tail wrapped around his body and lifted him up off Rigel.

"Now what happened?"

He rubbed his eye with a claw.

"So because he started throwing snowballs, you're going to kill him? My source of alcohol. You're going to kill my source of alcohol? I'll let you think about that for a second before you respond."

"hey, hey, calm down Garth. It's not like i would've let him kill me." he walked over and out his arm around psycho. "it was just a friendly sparring match, right?"

"I don't think you understand. First, that's alcohol you're beating up. Second, that's your family. Third, that's alcohol you're beating up. I don't like it when alcohol gets beat up."

"PlasmaStorm sighed again.

"Ever since i was a filly my parents were nothing more the irresponsibe hooligans. All they did all day was treat me like shit & drink their kindeys out. Every birthday, my parent neglected me out the house for a party with all their friends. But 1 day.That 1 day. My father decided it was funny to come to my school outta nowhere & strangle me. Everypony was shocked at what my father attempted. Later that day, i came home in a angry rage that couldn`t be consealed. i screamed at him "Father what the fuck were you thinking!" & then my father yelled. "Shut up boy! You deserved it!" "For What!!! All you ever did was miss treat me like some lost dog you never cared about!"

Later during that Arguement. A storm came overhead & a "HUGE" Lighting Bolt came down on me & i was unconsious. Until i woke up 3 minutes later wondering how come i didn`t die yet? Then, I figured out that i had the abilites to control Electricity. So i Rushed up to my father & Shocked the living hell out of him. Later my powers got out of control, & i Combusted into a Divine beam of light that was noticed through Equestria. Although i wanted to stay & wait for athorities. I flew away into the Everfree Forest & Started training my powers, learning to get them under control. Although i have been "scarred" with some side effects. i managed to get used to them & understand my true mening in this world.

Rigel looked at Garth.

"well I'm glad to see that my alcohol is so important." he said sarcastically. He turned to daisy.

"sorry about that, I wanted to see if you could catch it. Maybe take your mind of the flight for a second. But whatever, I've been beaten a lot harder and longer, and besides, I'm too hungry to get mad right now."

Garth nodded and let Psycho down.

"You're the source of the alcohol, therefore you're important as well."

Garth turned around and waved at them.

"I'll be back at the camp if you need me."

Gizmo shrugged.

"Okay."

(Yet another derp moment from our very own Finesthour. Nah jk. but I said Rigel, not Daisy.)

Actually, you just derped. Check back what rigel told to me a second ago.

SO YOU DERPED.

Rigel looked at Garth. "well I'm glad to see that my alcohol is so important." he said sarcastically. He turned to daisy. "sorry about that, I wanted to see if you could catch it. Maybe take your mind of the flight for a second. But whatever, I've been beaten a lot harder and longer, and besides, I'm too hungry to get mad right now."

(lol)

Rigel smiled bitterly.

"hey, like i said, I've taken a lot worse that that before. Many times, actually. Let's go get some food, yeah?"