Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Garth, Raek, and Legacy finished off the two wyrms and one golem they were fighting and watched the scene play out between the recruits and Frost.

Garth put his hand on Plasma's shoulder.

"Hey, it's done. She's beat. You can calm down now."

Raek walked up to him.

"You looked like you were going to explode any moment there. Try not to do that again. We'd prefer to focus our fire on a single point or target, not blow up the room."

PlasmaStorm look up on Raek.

"I know but. I felt that something within me came anew, like i learned something powerful. I..I...I just don`t know how to explain it."

PlasmaStorm then turned his attention to Frost.

"Say. Garth if i may ask of something."

"That big bomb? Hell no. I'd rather this place not come down on top of us and I'd rather take Frost alive."

(Also, please try to make up a reason you learned the ability. Nothing comes off as worse than a randomly learned one.)

PlasmaStorm give a grinn to Garth.

"NOO! Not a bomb. just something i must`ve learned when exiting Gizmos body. Although he technicly forced me out."

PlasmaStorm walked up to the Frighted Unicorn known as Frost.

"So, May I?"

Edited by PlasmaStorm

"wait!" Rigel called.

He pulled his glass out of frosts side, forming them back into bottles. He began to fill them with water from the nearby ice.

"okay, go ahead. I just didn't want to lose any glass. Nothing like a bottle of water straight from a genuine ice cave created by the element of water itself."

He drank deeply. "man, that's refreshing!"

• Brohoof 1

"wait!" Rigel called.

He pulled his glass out of frosts side, forming them back into bottles. He began to fill them with water from the nearby ice.

"okay, go ahead. I just didn't want to lose any glass. Nothing like a bottle of water straight from a genuine ice cave created by the element of water itself."

He drank deeply. "man, that's refreshing!"

(LOL Ok i like that 1 I Super LMAO!)

Gizmo walked up to Plasma.

"If you learned something off me, I suggest you don't use it. Ever. My attacks had hard caps on their power output to prevent the destruction of my body. Seeing as you nearly went haywire there, I don't think you have any cap. What exactly did you learn from me?"

PlasmaStorm took a deep breath.

"Im gonna be honest with you Gizmo. I Think i learned a couple of things."

PlasmaStorm took another deep breath.

"I think some forms of Magentism, the ability to drain the power of other living things that live off of some electricty, (You might not like this but i made that last reference of of Imfamous 1 & 2) new electrical based powers, & maybe even others i don`t even know yet."

PlasmaStorm then looked down upon the icy cavern floor.

"Oh, & BTW Gizmo. I don`t think i went hay wire. knowing me i think my body was Adjusting to my newly developed powers."

"Until I see you preform each one in the Training Grounds, don't use them. I need to see how strong they can get, and if necessary, knock you out to prevent them from destroying your body. And you were going haywire, you were out of control making the room shine as if I had shot it with my laser."

PlasmaStorm took a deep breath.

"Fine, since you have a point about me learning powers from your mechanical body, But please just give me this."

PlasmaStorm turned to Frost.

"If anything i believe Frost`s knowledge will prove useful."

(frost never actually died.)

Rigel finished his bottle of water and looked down at frost, expression changing from laughter to cold anger. He casually looked at the gash in his shoulder and back at Frost.

"you know..." he said, his voice low and deadly "this really takes me back. A pony I met when I was young. He gave me an injury similar to this one, and now I find you in precisely the same situation I found him."

He took another drink. "you killed my friend and would've killed the rest of us. So I think even a bitch like you can appreciate the justice behind this."

He pulled the shards of special glass out of the ground and formed them into 4 spikes. He shot them into frosts hoofs, pinning her to the ground by each one.

"get the element." he called to the others. "I'll watch her to make sure she doesn't try anything."

Legacy looked at Frost.

"That's enough."

She walked over to her and touched her forehead with her hoof. Some light came off both of their bodies, the runes disappearing from Frost.

"She can no longer preform magic. She's just an earth pony."

Legacy walked back to the entrance.

Garth flew down to her and took out the spikes.

"Don't let your anger get the best of you Rigel. Keeping her alive will go a long way more than her dying."

He grabbed something around her neck and pulled, the item materializing into what looked like a teardrop. He tied her hooves together with some rope he had in his bags and threw her over his shoulder.

"We're returning to the base now."

He left the chamber and started plowing his way through the snow back to the portal. Raek, Legacy, and Gizmo followed him.

PlasmaStorm sat down & thought for a moment.

*pht. Since when did Gizmo care for my special talents. All they care about is the E.O.N`s & me not blowing them up. Although its been a rough day & we lost someone so i`ll the moment its touch.*

PlasmaStorm got up & walked into the portal.

Rigel walked slowly behind the rest of the group. He yearned to send a shard of glass through Frosts filthy throat, but he had to stop himself. there's no way the others would let me. Id never get away with it, not now anyway. he trudged on, vague plans of revenge entertaining themselves in the back of his mind. He looked at the slight scar left from where his wound had been before legacy healed it. I swear, if this leg is permanently injured, frost WILL die painful death. this all reminded him too much of his time as a slave, his first real taste of the bitter side of life.

I'll have to drink this away, too. Just like last time.

(I figured rigels anger coming out needed more of an explanation, and PTSD from what happened to him earlier seemed like a good way to do it. And I even tied in how he started drinking :D)