Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

(You know mine. I know yours. The ones who arrived at least 3 days past also know your name and you know theirs. So, currently nopony. But if anypony shows up who says they arrived 3+ days ago, you know their names.)

Ocean Breeze woke up from her sleep, she yawned "that was a long night." she said with a small smirk, she walked out of her dorm and noticed Garth sitting in the couch "Hey Garth" she called out.

Garth waved at Ocean Breeze. "Good morning. How'd you sleep? Oh and Legacy is about to finish the library you asked for. It'll be at the end of your hallway."

(You guys also know that Legacy was the one who made everything here. She was the one who gave Garth the entire structure and was able to get in contact with his friends [Chefs and Tech] and get them to come help him.)

Autumn woke up in a strange room. I forgot. I joined Valkyr yesterday. I guess I should get out and meet the other recruits. He got up and stretched, then walked to the bathroom (Is it common bathrooms or a bathroom to a room?) and washed up, then headed out. He saw a few of the new recruits talking to Garth, so he decided to introduce himself.

(I'll just make it bathrooms to a room because I don't want to put a bunch of bathrooms around the map. There's also one in the living and dining rooms.)

"Well, these two just woke up. Hello Autumn. Hello Daisy."

A deep rumble could be heard throughout the entire base. "Well, there's your library Ocean. Are you two related, by the way?" He pointed at Autumn Breeze and Ocean Breeze.

Garth looked at the group that was forming. "We just added one, well Legacy just did. The library is on the east wing, south end of it. Alright. I guess you just share Breeze by coincidence."

A black silhouette, Legacy, walked into the room from the east wing. "I've stocked the library with a good amount of books. If you ever need anything, you know the drill. Pass a message under my door. If you have any questions, ask now before I return to my room."

(Well it was the name of my OC and at first it was a Pegasus but I wanted to make sound interesting this time and I wanted magic abilities so Here I am as a unicorn but is just a last name)

(LoL)

"So... I think I am going to the... library" she said nervously, she was soon gone, "Training Spells" "Well I might find a spell that will make me more organized" she chuckled sarcastically "Who am I talking to?"

(No alicorns.)

(I'm waiting for the ponies who will be joining to make their characters and be ready before we leave.)

Legacy let Ocean pass her and said, "Are you talking to me?"

Rigel

Unicorn pony

Male (oh my god I'm actually making a guy for once)

Speciality: telekinesis and shaping things (inanimate objects, not living things). basically he can move stuff and bend/stretch/whatever is shape to a point with his mind. His cutie mark is obscured by a large scar that he doesn't like to talk about. This injury prevents him from running very fast.

Personality: outgoing, generally happy, a little blunt at times. He often makes light of serious situations, and sometimes has a somewhat dark sense of humor.

Other: he's made his living as a mercenary for a few years before coming to valkyr. for some reason, his preferred method of fighting is to use shards of glass, which he moves and bends with his mind. When asked why, he simply replies "glass is sharp and easy to shape" and won't say much else about it. He always carries around a bag full of glass bottles of various drinks for this purpose (and so he can drink, obviously). He can fight with pretty much anything he can lift with his magic, but will almost always choose glass if it's an option. He hates fighting hand to hand and therefore totally sucks at it.

Will join today, it still walking towards where he was told he can find valkyr.

Am I forgetting anything? Posting from a iPod is a real pain and I can't really go back and look.

Also, how should Rigel go about actually joining? I doubt the resistance movement would let him just walk in or whatever.

Edited by Evilshy