Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Gizmo examined the runes on the blade, finding a few that he could name.

"This one here's Spark. It'll generate an electric current. And this one right here, is Detection. Command the gem to direct you to someplace or someone, and it'll point you towards them. These last two, I have no idea what they are. When we meet up with Legacy, ask her."

(That's fine, it's very well written, so there's no problem with long posts. I wanted to make mine longer, but typing on ipod is a pain.)

(Lol I typed that on an iPod. I find using the notes app that comes standard is great for long posts since you can save them, then just copy/paste them onto the site. And thanks for the compliment.)

"Thanks a lot. I've been trying on my own to find out what they were, but I guess that they are more ancient than any of the books on rune translation I found. I managed to figure out Sharpness, Durability, and Flame on my own." He looked at the sword and began to experiment with the spells. "Spark." Nothing. "Bolt." Suddenly, blue sparks of electricity arced around the blade. "Nix." The blade went silent again. "Locate Frost." Nothing. "Detect Frost." Nothing. "Where is Frost?" Still nothing. "I will try again later", he said, sheathing the blade.

Legacy turned to Ocean.

"Of course. Her primary form of offensive is freezing. Focus on not letting our allies be completely frozen and only after that attack her."

Raek looked around and pointed out an overhang. The group arrived at the location and Raek dropped his pack.

He pulled out firewood and started a fire. Pulling out a piece of meat, he started to cook it.

"You want to eat meat or herbs?"

Legacy answered without breaking her trot.

"Take it. Without the element, we can't break through Anarchy's shield."

"I'll take some meat."

Masquerade decided to take a look inside of his bags. He uncovered (take notes here kiddies) 5 empty glass bottles, the matches, a canteen, some rags, trail mix, and an extra tiny bottle of gasoline.

"Hey, I found some extra gasoline."

"Give it here."

Raek took the gasoline and threw it on the embers of the campfire, making the flames burst.

Legacy chuckled.

"Apparently your memory isn't as good as you think then. Their elements strengthen them, but they themselves are still strong. We thought that originally, and that's why they were able to take back the elements."

Raek looked at Masquerade.

"Was that what the gasoline was for?"

Legacy shrugged.

"No, no you didn't. But saying that makes it sound like they are worthless without the elements."

Raek checked the lantern's remaining fuel.

"Not as much as was in that bottle but should be enough to make a few cocktails."

He passed the lantern to Masquerade.

Legacy nodded.

"Do you think we'll arrive at a place we can rest soon?"

Dusty once again struck his staff against the ground several times, moving foreward with each strike. "The trail seems to curve towards those rocks over in the distance. I reckon that's where the travelers of this path stay overnight. Come on, we can make it there in about an hour, if we hurry.

Raek took the meat out of the campfire and passed it to Masquerade and took a piece for himself. Daisy took out a pack of herbs and began to eat as well. (I asked Finest what she would eat.)

Legacy shook her head.

"I'm not sure. It could be that the others are waiting where we're heading to now or they could already be at Frost. Most likely neither though."

Raek threw another venison into the campfire and bit into his meat.

"I'm sure we'll all go back together. They'll wait for us where she's is. In fact, we'll probably all meet up and then attack her together."