Sign in to follow this  
rougeandbooks

Hello Everypony!

My sister just found out about this event at SukuraCon and brought me the flyer! I am sooo coming to the event Everyday it is open. I can't wait to see who the guests are and events! I am such a big fan of MLPFIM and a gathering of pony fans sounds amazing! Hope to see a lot of older fans there. 20+ I mean, I am 29 and my birthday is in June so I will be asking for tickets!

For sure! I will be in a pinkie pie or rarity wig! I am looking forward to meeting a lot of people there.

And don't forget about the upcoming Music of Everfree event!

Oh, and just so you know, Peter New (Big Macintosh) and Andrew Francis (Shining Armor, Braeburn) are two of the voice talent that have been confirmed and announced by EquestriaDaily. And there shall be more to follow in the coming weeks. :)

Nice to meet you! There will be plenty of 20+ people for you to hang out with - I'm not too far off from 29 myself.

Hi RainboShy! :D Did anyone here go to the first one? What was your favorite part?