Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings, All!

Lygarfox

Edit: Twilight Sparkle is best pony. Why? One word: Adorkable.

Hi, everypony! I go by Lygarfox and this will be my first attendance at Everfree NW. My general manager only just approved my time off request, so while I wasn't excited about airfare, I am totally excited about the con (and the reassurances that tickets will be available at the door). I've applied to work staff, if Galileo happens to read this (; and have a diverse skill-set.

I've been to FC many times, and I went to EQLA in November, which was pretty sweet. Even though I deal with many different people every day in my professional life (Im a safety/training manager at a bus company), I can be a little shy meeting new friends :x I'm looking forward to a different con and meeting different people, though! I'm 28/M and I'm just a professional working type that likes MLP.

I saw EQG today >.> it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and omgosh so many references to scenes from the show. If you haven't seen it, make sure you wait to watch the ending credits. I did find it mostly enjoyable, though I still don't like the idea of anthro ponies all that much. There was an eastern-European sounding gentleman with his daughter next to me, and he leans over just before the movie starts and says:

"This movie...about ponies?"

"Yeah.."

"Then why so many adults?"

"It's just a feel-good show with a message that everyone can relate to with some great slice of life moments."

"...oh."

Hehe. I guess that's all for now, see you at the con!

PS: I'm looking for a room at the Hilton for the evenings of 4th-6th. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=554&start=30 has a post with more info about me as a roomie.

Hello there, welcome to the forums! :) Glad to see another person coming to the con. I know we are still looking for staff, so chances are you might land a position pretty easily. Thanks for applying, hope to see you at con!