Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My First OC Sketch

Flux

This is my first oc sketch, I decided to draw it on paint B)

I'm not too sure on the body proportions.

However I am pleased with how it turned out.

post-20195-0-27164200-1386273096_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

for a first sketch, this is actually very good! i really like how you made her head look. tough i feel like the body could use some more work. she seems way too skinny to me. 

overall, a very good job! hope to see more of your sketches sometime! :)

Thanks for the positive feedback, I decided I needed to re sketch her. I've put a bit more work into the body this time and slightly changed the mane. Also I haven't forgotten the wings I just can't draw them nicely yet.

post-20195-0-02006300-1386360983_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

That first sketch was in paint?  That's far better than what I can do.  I personally don't use paint as I see it as just a basic tool.  But none of the less, it's surprisingly well, especially for your first and being in Paint, double points for that.  I would recommend Ponyscape which is a dedicated variant of Inkscape, which is a GNU vectoring software.  I'd highly recommend it and I can't stress it enough. With those downloaded, draw and do whatever you want at first, try to familiarize yourself.  You might want to also check out R4inbowR4ge and Flutterguy137.  They sure helped me become a decent vector artist, still learning though.  I'm sure you'll become very good at it!  Just keep up the good work and effort!

• Brohoof 1