Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Church of the Celestial Sisters

Ariel Schnee

Hi!^_^

I'm thinking of building a Church of the Celestial Sisters to worship the Goddesses Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

How do I go about getting it on the list of officially recognized and approved religions the government has?

Also how can I do this without Hasbro suing my ass off now? The statues of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna might tick them off some. But since I hope to make this get on the list of government approved religions they might not can sue me for that.

Also the Sun and Moon symbols on the building itself now. I think they have been around before Hasbro started using them in MLP. So maybe they won't give me trouble over that.

How do I get new members to the Church? I will need them to help spread the word of the Church of the Celestial Sisters too. I need to get this on the list so it can be one of the official religions of the government approved certified religions.

Can any of you help me out with this? Give me some legal advice on achieving my goals. I live in Louisiana in the USA.

Well, to answer part of your question: I believe that 'official' status is usually conferred upon religions once they have a certain number of believers on the national census.

I must ask though, why do you want to start a religion? As much as I occasionally joke to myself that the princesses would provide a much better 'moral guidebook' than some religious texts, I can't personally conceive of how the act of creating a religion would help spread them (since they're more general life lessons than anything). Unless there's some other reason which I haven't thought of.

Edited by SanityNotIncluded