Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm back.

River

Ooh! A veteran! Welcome to the forums, i'm Shift, a real oldie, and I vaguely remember you. Hope you'll enjoy MLP Forums even more now!

Ooh! A veteran! Welcome to the forums, i'm Shift, a real oldie, and I vaguely remember you. Hope you'll enjoy MLP Forums even more now!

I believe that I remember you. Not too sure though. ;3

UJvKezR.gif?1

A big brotherly welcome to the forums Cerulean Sky!

Hmm... your name sounds familiar but I don't think it's possible that I know you from here since I've only been around since October. (Still but a wee babe in forums years haha)

But regardless I'll welcome you back just like we were old war buddies! MAN remember that time when we did the thing and everyone was like WHOA! And there were huge explosions left and right and I almost lost a limb and was freakin' out and you smacked me across the face and were like "Not today Aniki... YOU'RE NOT DYIN' ON ME TODAY!" And we blazed outta there and did a wicked aileron roll in the Jeep and got out just before the whole base blew up? (Man... those were some fine memories) :squee:

Glad to have you back with us brother. ;)

@,

If you remember an extremely sarcastic member who hangs out in the forum lounge and likes to annoy CD all day and makes stupid calender events, you're looking right at her.