open Children of the Night RP

rainbowdashlover19

Storm got a super adorable sad face as he saw her. "What's wrong, Woonar?" He tried to be adorable to cheer her up, if at all possible. He didn't know what he did wrong. He couldn't hear her earlier except when she shouted when she walked out of the library. He seemed concerned.

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.

Midnight smiled at him.

Luna giggled, nuzzling him.

Lunar shook her head, still smiling sadly. "I-I'm fine..." she lied, laying down so she didn't have to look at him. She didn't want to possibly start a fight by telling him what was wrong. She figured it wasn't worth rising their relationship.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Flair wakes up and jumps on his feet powering up again. "I need to push my limits I'm tired of being weak" he growls deep and loud. "Everyone tries to. look down on me and I'm sick of it!" He slams his hooves down as his eyes shie whitely growling. the ground cracking. "His eyes turning almost black scary red. (Bringing a lil action to the rp)

Edited by odd9120

dat zelda wings

luna_banner_by_spangladesh-d4s5kch_zpsda

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

"It has nothing to do with that" he growled as a leter falls from his armor it was from a mare that he got an.hour ago that said he would never be able to protect luna and shell only get sealed again as his eyes go white again this time with power. "I'm never gonna let her get banished ever again!"

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Aiko grabbed him. "Stop this nonsense!" She slapped him across the face.

Luna blinked, straightening up. She looked pissed. -She hit my baby boy. She better have a good reason for this...-

Midnight smiled. "I think I'm going to have a nice daisy sandwich..."

(All Flair's going to do is blink. Odd doesn't want to post for that one simple action, so he decided to tell me to tell everypony lol)

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Midnight giggled, sticking her tongue out. "You're so cute when you're being silly!"

Aiko growled. "You can't let what other people say hurt you so bad! You are a strong, capable stallion who shouldn't be pushed around! You're amazing, Flair! You're royalty, have imcredible powers, and are amazingly handsome! Quit being a baby!"

Luna blinked, smiling a little.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Shadow, still skirting through the book, retrieved his half-finished helmet, before heading off to find Lunar. It was much easier to find her now that he was more used to her aura, and Alicorns have a very strong aura.

This is going to take forever... He sighed, placing the book within the case where he helmet was, while simultaneously removing the piece of armour.

He followed Lunar's signal, before hearing the shouting coming from Aiko on the way. A wicked thought went through his mind, one that may have defied morality. Such anger... Such emotion.

He drew his ritual knife and focused his attention to the helmet. I hope they don't mind if I... Borrow some of that excess rage. He thought to himself as he carefully approached the argument, trying his best not to be seen, or at least trying not to act suspiciously.

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

Steel heard shadow trying to sneak up and assumed he had heard the fight and was coming to help end it steel had both daggers out ready and waiting for anything to happen

Grell smiled "thanks " grell said then he got a really serious look on his face and got really close to midnight his face only inches from hers he reached up and poked her nose "boop" grell said then fell down laughing

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Shadow nearly jumped at the notice of Steel behind him. "Hold your horses," he laughed as he began playing with his knife. "Might want to put those away."

Ugh... Why did he have to notice?... Shadow picked up his helmet and began staring into it, more specifically into the vortex shaped rune carved on the forehead. 

Edited by Blissful Chaos

"Q'sal, a singular, labyrinthine mind composed of a billion conflicting, paradoxical wills. Have you ever seen the swirling Aetherstorms in it's atmosphere? Smelled the shifting perfumes of intrigue upon it's people? Tasted the gluttonous banquets of ambition permeating from the Sorcerer-Technocrats? Heard the exquisite lies and thoughts of an unknowable population? No Slaaneshi pleasure I have indulged in comes close to that feeling, only in the embrace of Apotheosis could one aspire to find anything greater."

Flair blinked yet again as his armor cracked and dissappeared as he looks down. "I guess your right on some.parts..." He sits and hands her the note that sent him over the edge as even his eyes looked a little drained. "Maybe" he sighs again as he couldn't help it he has bad temper issues

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

He blushes. "I am?" He asked as he cocked his head. he stands up and falls over to the side if he pushed himself any harder when he powered up he wouldve been a dead pony. He looks up at aiko cocking his head. Flair had one major weakness if any pony hasnt noticed is his temper. He sighs. "Ow"

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Steel shrugged as shadow did something with his helmet "luna if you're done here " steel said with a bow he didn't want to many knowing of him and Luna

Grell was indeed surprised and was laughing so hard his eyes watered he tried to tickle her but couldn't stop laughing long enough to do anything

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Steel walked and once out of wear and eye shot of others he hugged Luna and kissed her "I had to give you a proper good morning " steel said with a smile his lips less then an inch from hers

Grell kept laughing he loved how playful midnight was everyday he loved her more and more

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

It was time to return to Lunar, he had what he needed.

"Perhaps this time I won't be disturbed," he thought aloud, before trotting off to find Lunar, guided by his magical sense. On the way he payed closer inspection to his helmet, "What am I going to do with you?" He sighed as he approached the door to the room in which Lunar was residing. 

(( OOC: This RP was fun in the beginning, but just as Domino said, it isn't really getting anywhere fast. I joined with the intent of a fun, action roleplay but I just got Ponydate '13-'14. I'm not being mean at all, but just call me up when you have a more adventurous, fun RP on your hands. ))

There's death from the beginning, to the end of time. And I'm the Cosmic Champion, and I hold a mystic sign.