Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Children of the Night RP

rainbowdashlover19

(Really??? I just said that they're about to get surprised attacked. I'm waiting for when Steel leaves so that way it's more of a battle. I didn't want this darm thing to just be full of action and have no plot in it. If people just keep dropping out, i'm going to close the rp)

~Time skip to next day so it's more actiony~

Luna woke up, rolling over. "Good morning St-" Sge blinked, not seing him there. -I guess he went to go train...- She got up, stretching.

Aiko got up, sighing. "Looks like today's the day..." she muttered to herself.

Midnight woe up, in her own room again so Grell could have his privacy in the mornings.

Lunar woke up, sighing. Stormwing had left for another assignment yeaterday morning and hadn't been back yet. She was lonely.

Steel had left in the night with sadness he was on his way to meet two ponies they also made a deal with the devil and where eternal he seen them in the woods sound wave and and blue muse

"Steel!! Finally you're here do you have my sword" blue muse said steel nodded and handed her demons bane and handed sound wave two hell daggers

Grell finished his ritual and walked to midnights room and knocked

Midnight smiled, opening the door. She hugged him tight, snuggling close. "Morning!"

Luna got up, looking out her window. She blinked, seeing a large group of something coming towards the town off in the distance. "Who in the hay...?" Her eyes widened. "Oh my- No!" She ran out of her room and to the announcing room.

Grell hugged her "I have to give Luna some ba news" grell said he didn't want to be the one to tell Luna

Steel sighed "let's make our decent" steel said sound wave and blue muse nodded the had already made a pentagram on the ground they began to chant causing it to glow and a gateway to the ninth ring opened up

Midnight blinked. "What about??" She kept snuggling him.

Aiko sighed. -I wonder if he's actually going to have the guts to tell Luna-sama...- she thought, putting on her armor.

Lunar got out of bed, yawning. "Oh well. I hope he'll be back soon."

Luna frantically turned on the speaker microphone. "Attention everypony! Grab your armor and weapons and report to the main stage for an urgent meeting!" She raced back to her room.

Lunar, Midnight and Aiko all blinked.

Shadow opened his eyes at the sound of Luna's voice, he had finally gotten some sleep after all this time.

"Finally," he grinned to himself as he grabbed his armour, including his now stabilized (but not finished) helmet and his sword. Watching it glow with his magic as he smiled like a maniac into it's reflection.

"I suggest we move Lunar... Now." Despite his normally serious attitude, it was easy to feel he was in an even less "friendly," mood.

Edited by Blissful Chaos

Lunar blinked, putting on her royal armor. It was a brilliant midnight blue, with gold engravings of the moon and stars on it. Her and Midnight are the only two who have this special armor.

Aiko quickly grabbed her weapons, heading out to the stage.

Midnight put on her royal armor, grabbed her razor sharp moon blade and looked at Grell. "Let's go. We must see what she needs." She walked out.

Luna quickly flew tocthe stage, watching everypony gather.

Grell was about to answer when lunanmade the announcement he didn't wear armor so he summond his scythe ante dark lines

Appered on his body He ran in to the stage and stood by Luna he sighed -I'll tell luna after this I have to to- grell thought

Steel soundwave and bluemuse made it to hell

Flair stepped onto the stage with no armor on his red eyes looking around. "Do i get to fight this round?" he asked as his eyes look across the room he was dting to fight but doubts his mother would let him. His power was greater when it was under preassure as he looks mad he hated celestia more then anything in the world.

Luna stepped up to the mic. "My beloved children, I have grave news. Celestia's army is starting to move in for an attack! We must prepare to attack!" She looked at Flair. "Flair will be leading the front lines into battle!" The crowd got antsy as she looked at Lunar.

Lunar stepped forward. She didn't need the mic. "I will be leading troop A to the middle lines in place of Stormwing!"

Midnight stepped forward. "I will be leading the back group. All of the first aid and medical ponies will be with us, too!"

Aiko stepped forward. "I am Aiko. I will be commanding the special ops forces," she said cooly, looking out into the crowd. "Come meet me in the mess hall for your weapons and assignments."

Grell didn't move he would have to stay with Luna his scythe was ready and in hoof he stood by Luna's side -celestias army moving in steel would lead a his own team into battle- that's when grell realized he whispered to Luna "is steels team being deployed" steels team was a group of special ponies he hoof picked for battle

"And please try not to get killed." Hhhe says sternly as the cutie mark glows brightly. "Mom can i use ALL the elements instead of just lightning i know its dangerous but i need to use them all." He looks at her seriously. back thenluna said to him that he's forbidden to use all the elements without her permission unless he knows how to control it.

Luna nodded at Grell. "Alright then. Everyone, fan out!" Luna walked off stage.

Lunar blinked, hearing the commotion. She walked outside. "Stormwing??"

Midnight hopped down off stage and led her troops towards their station.

Aiko took her troops to the mess hall.

Grell sighed and followed Luna "Luna I need to speak with you" grell said "it's very important" he was going to tell her about steel he thought it was very important and that she should know now he was surprised she hadn't asked about him when he didn't show at the meeting

"I thought we'd lost you," Shadow called over to where the noise had come from. He was currently uninterested in the Pegasus however, he needed to keep his mind to the task at hand.

Well, time to see if I stabilized this correctly or not, he went straight for it, without any hesitation the helmet was properly fitted on. He begun to cast a simple light spell, no change in the helmet, good.

It's not ready for the real test, but I guess it'll have to do. He took up his position beside Lunar, it was time to see how good of a bodyguard he really was. 

He was waiting for his mothers reply sighing. "Mooommm you never awnsered me." He grins evily. "Gonna do it anyways as he walks out calmly waiting for his army to show up still no armor as naked as the day he was born as he whistles totally relaxed and calm.

Luna sighed. "I don't have time for playing around, Flair. Focus." She looked at Grell. "If it's about Steel, I'm pretty sure I already know where he is. I need to focus. I can't be worrying about it. I know he's fine."

Midnight led her troops to get their weapons.

Aiko gave the special ops their weapons and brief them on their mission.

Lunar smiled. "I missed you!" She hugged Stormwing.

Grell sighed "so you know he's in hell good" grell said he left and gathered steels special team "alright troops steels working on something important and I'll be leading you today attack plan alpha move out" grell said

Steel and the two ponies stood in hell they where the last to arrive "begin" the devil yelled and the ninth ring of hell was plunged into chaos as demon ponies fought steel and the two ponies mad a circle and watched each other's back

Luna looked at her troops. "I will visualize the plan into your heads." She used her magic to make them memorize the plan. They nodded and headed out.

Midnight told them the plan, then they headed out.

Aiko's team got their briefing then fanned out.

Lunar looked at her troops. "You are to take care of Celestia's middle stallions and mares. Do your best. Fan out!" They saluted then left.

Steels team under grells order was to attack from behind and kill as many high ranks as possible

steel was busy in hell fighting for his life as blades and fire ice and other deadly items where being thrown or blasted or swiped at him he almost got killed several times

Flair close his eyes And opens them and then sighs. " I CALL UPON  2 OF THE ELEMENTS LIGHTNING." Lightning strikes down and was so powerful  His mane itself was lightning as he grins. "Fire!" Fire swirls around Flair, it mounts itself on his shoulders. Then he laughs evily, when more elements are out he loses control of his sadistic side alot more easily then what hes used to. His teeth turns into fangs like nightmare moons. "Come on if you dare" He yells out. 

Luna flew out to the front of her huge army, waiting for them to get into their positions. She had Flair on one side of her and Lunar on the other. "Today's the day we finish this..." Luna growled, dark magic armor appearing on her body.

Lunar nodded, glaring at the oncoming group. She grabbed her sword, ready to fight.

Midnight got her group into place, grabbing her moon blade.

Aiko and her group ran on in front of the troops.

Grell and his group of 10 ponies had teleported behind Celestia's army and ran to them they moved silently and soon was right behind them they began to kill stabbing ponies and burning them grell was decapitating ponies with his scythe

steel let spawn have control because for once they wanted the same thing (I'll do more of hi story soon))

Flair runs through a bunch sliceing of their heads. "Ahahahaha" he runs back in front of lunas army blood covered. he licks his blood covered lips. "Ahhh blood the sweet taste of it ahahaha" he grins his magic riseing he hasn't felt this good in a long time.