Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

looking to dive into the deep end of bronydom

Nouva

I have watched the show with dedication. I have watched many pony videos. But I want more. I want to find fan fiction, artists (especially comics), and more.

So I am asking you, my fellow bronies, to tell me of such great works you have found be they can fiction, art, or comic.

• Brohoof 1

Well, for fanfic you can drop on over to: 

http://www.fimfiction.net/

This Tvtropes page listing all the FiM fanworks the wiki has pages for might help as well:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanWorks/MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic?from=Main.MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagicNonCanon

Edited by Shoboni

Yeah I watched the whole series up to the middle of season 3, and then I was like "So what else is there?" So I was still on the fence about how into this show I going to get(at this point I had no idea there was fanfiction, fanart/music ect.)   and after listening to Eurobeat's "Discord"(living tombstone remix) I was hooked and had to listen to everything ever made up to then, and so I did. Long story short, if my future self had told me a year ago that I would be watching a show with candy colored magical ponies (and forsaking every other cartoon of the time as a result) I would have called myself a total liar.

since others have posted links to fimfiction.net and EQD.com then I'll reccomend a personal favorite site of mine:

Fanfiction.net

Edited by MMFAN

A really good hub (no pun intended) for everything is Equestria Daily.  I;d suggest starting there. 

And another good place to go is youtube.  There you'll find a ton of pony related videos, animation, music, etc.  My personal favorite Brony youtube channels are Everfree Radio, Mr Poniator, MisterDavie, and HotDiggetyDemon.  The last two are not to everyone's tastes, admittedly.

But generally, Equestria Daily and Everfree Radio are great places to start.  EFR has tons of interviews with brony artists, musicians, and the like.