Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everyone!

grrrrrrrrrr

Hi everyone, my name's grrrrrrrrrr. Or just call me Ben, whichever is easiest :).

So...a little about me. I'm a very musical person, and have played the piano since fourth grade and the clarinet since fifth grade (I'm currently a freshman in college). I stopped playing the piano in ninth grade due to time constraints, but I've kept up my clarinet playing, and I love every minute of it. Music allows me to just relax and unwind from preoccupations such as tests/papers or break ups.

I've been a MLP fan for about five months now; I happened to watch 'Party of One' and then had to go back and watch the first episodes because I was hooked. My favorite pony is Apple Bloom because her personality mirrors, to some extent, mine: she's determined to get what she wants to the point of it being, one could say, egregious. But she is also honest and kind at times as well. While I may not be as direct as her, I may be a little more upfront with things that I care about and will defend my friends when they are being pushed around.

Hope to see you all around!

Ben

Heya Ben, welcome to the forums.

Good to hear that you've managed to keep playing an instrument, despite the time impediments associated with school.

If there's one thing you don't want to give up later in life, it's music. Believe me, there'll be times where you'll need all the stress relief you can get!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)