Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fairy Tail! (MLP crossover)

super*specialSTAR

I'm thinking of an RP that starrs in all over Equestria. Likewise Fairy Tail, there will be guilds. Except, there wil be two types of guilds. Unicorn Guilds and Pegasus Guilds. Within those guilds, there are guildmasters, which rank under the Magic Council, which should be renamed Grand Council since I'm thinking that the Grand Council would affect both the unicorn and pegasus guilds. The guilds affected by the Grand Council are legal. The guilds who break the Magic Council's rules are illegal and are asked to be disbanded. Those who choose not to be disbanded are dark guilds. I'm thinking of a plot involving a huge competition but it's fairly weak. I'm also trying to think of the guilds' buildings and where they will be. But, I'm not finished.

Seems interesting, I'd be willing to give it a shot. If you need advice on something feel free to ask, but otherwise I'll just be here waiting.

• 1 year later...

That sounds amazing plus my OC is called Darkshift so maybe he could be disbanded into the dark guilds but if you dont like the idea I would still love any part within.